Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

hey sure i will join. I will help u setup the website for the clan/ future guild and other stuff.

Edit: I will steup a clan bank account that clan members will donate their cash to so we can get the platnuim for a guild.

Pink :)

Fine with me, as long as I can be another colour.

Kayliana, I'd like to sign up for your clan. I started a little story in your thread in the story lines section to introduce myself. Grum's a brown dragon who hasn't had the awakening yet.

Owh.. you were the only black dragon? Then i could be dark blue, very dark blue.... :) But i can't be in 2 guilds at once. If i ever get booted outta CO, i'll join you guys :D) As for that officer thing, I wanna take commands, not give em :)

Well, emperess, I have a nagging feeling that our wing commander has left us, and has started for himself.

I could take the Master Jeweler job if you wish. I'll be spending most of my time there anyways for the days to come to raise the money to become a guild.

My emperess and other clan members , i Master Harvester Rongon has found a nice place for clan meetings and parties. It si in 123, 17 in Valey of the Dwarves. It is a house hidden in mountains. Go see and tell me what do you mean. Farewell Master Harvester Rongon

I know that place well, Master Harvester, and I agree with you that it would be a perfect gathering spot.