Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheMadToker

Just a small suggestion

What would be great is that when you are wearing a Conjurer's cloak, the game would take that into account when determining the minumum mana needed for a summon. Like, if my summon costs 15 mana with the cloak, I should be able to cast it if I have 29 mana, instead of being told I do not have enough mana.

A trite thing yes, but it would be nice to have at some point.

It would make the calculations/coding simpler if mana/health/hunger could all go negative and overcharged in the same way.

So, so long as you had positive mana you could still summon, even if the cost lead to negative mana afterwards.

Food level behaves this way when manufacturing or crafting - you can still manufacture so long as you are positive, regardless of the food-cost of the item.

Similarly, potions can take mana and health (?) above their normal limit - so long as it was below maxium to start with. If this was applied to food, then there may be more of a demand for cooked meat and feasting potions (though a more varied diet may emerge due to food cool down).

Naw. The cloak halfs the mana it takes from you. But casting the spell still takes the same mana. You just only use half of the mana Allocated to the spell. I say leave it the way it is. :)