Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

Calling all guildleaders

Jeze,

I think this is just a game.. yes there is a community here but this is going a little too far and people might need to spend a little less timing playing and participating in their real life communities and not try to complicate the game more than what it already is by taking the fun out of it. It would be FAR less fun with this organized goverment and politics which personally I loathe and I think from your comment of the guilds who didn't participate whould be outlaw guilds is very communistic sorry to say.. thats my opinion. BYE.

Enyo,

I think you should read ALL my post to forman opnion. Like damned_angel said, its no use to get back on a post of which i allready apologised and taken it back.

Jez

You should be glad the Council is going to assist the moderators in their hard job, they cannot be everywhere and do everything in game. The Council offers an addition to help, how bad is that?

The trust.

Edited by vanyel

I am sorry, I can and will not answer this post in public due to rule 26. If you want to discuss this with me, I suggest you talk to me ingame.

I saw this too Kit, and it also set off alarm bells for me!

Rule 26

Moderation is never a topic for public discussion.

Issues and questions regarding in game policies and procedures should be addressed to the game administrators (namely Aislinn) or the specific moderator via private message. Issues and problems concerning other game moderators should also be addressed privately with Aislinn. All private messages will remain classified unless otherwise agreed upon.

Jez, all that was asked was a clarification of what was meant by you stating the council would be 'an addition to the mods'. Why invoke a rule?

There is a common theme here, and all it is is that people are asking for DETAILS. It is unreasonable to say that details will be worked out as you 'go along', but at the same time make sweeping statements such as 'being an addition to the mods', 'facilitate interguild communications', etc.

When people CONTINUALLY ask for details, the responses so far fall into the following categories:

1. Read my previous posts

2. Will work it out as we go along

3. conflict with rules so cannot say

4. make sweeping, vague (and sometimes inappropriate) statements which only serve to make people ask more questions

I suggest you take on board that making things up as you go along is not the appropriate way to go, and nail down some details, and answer everyones questions.

If you don't? My prediction: Several guilds will rush to join up, not actually realising what the goals/aims are (which seem to be to chat and replicate what already occurs in the game in some fashion), and some (short) time down the line they will realise that the council doesn't actually do very much, and it will dwindle and die a natural death.

(Edit -sp)

Edited by MarantZ

I am sorry, I can and will not answer this post in public due to rule 26. If you want to discuss this with me, I suggest you talk to me ingame.

I saw this too Kit, and it also set off alarm bells for me!

Rule 26

Moderation is never a topic for public discussion.

Issues and questions regarding in game policies and procedures should be addressed to the game administrators (namely Aislinn) or the specific moderator via private message. Issues and problems concerning other game moderators should also be addressed privately with Aislinn. All private messages will remain classified unless otherwise agreed upon.

Jez, all that was asked was a clarification of what was meant by you stating the council would be 'an addition to the mods'. Why invoke a rule?

There is a common theme here, and all it is is that people are asking for DETAILS. It is unreasonable to say that details will be worked out as you 'go along', but at the same time make sweeping statements such as 'being an addition to the mods', 'facilitate interguild communications', etc.

When people CONTINUALLY ask for details, the responses so far fall into the following categories:

1. Read my previous posts

2. Will work it out as we go along

3. conflict with rules so cannot say

4. make sweeping, vague (and sometimes inappropriate) statements which only serve to make people ask more questions

I suggest you take on board that making things up as you go along is not the appropriate way to go, and nail down some details, and answer everyones questions.

If you don't? My prediction: Several guilds will rush to join up, not actually realising what the goals/aims are (which seem to be to chat and replicate what already occurs in the game in some fashion), and some (short) time down the line they will realise that the council doesn't actually do very much, and it will dwindle and die a natural death.

(Edit -sp)

Thank you for your post.

As to the #26, I am specificly told that I am NOT allowed to discus anyhting about mods in public, so i wont.

I allready stated what the duties of the Council prolly will be, and the rest is yet to determine, about the exact way and such.

I have tried to answer all questions here, in the best way I can atm, since I do NOT make the rules, i only made the outlines of it, and even that is yet to be discussed by the Council which will hold its first meeting in the beginning of the New Year.

After that meeting, i hope the new chocsen Council Leader will provide you with a full plan of action.

Jez

Jeze, why in gods name does a Guild Council need to be involved in moderation? I swear you originally wanted this to be a democratic thing for guilds, something to assist guilds in cooperation and commual encouragement, yet as you post more and more, you seem to suggest more outrageous comments and ideologies - most of which sway away from anything to do with Guilds.

I suggest you go back to the drawing board Jeze, and perhaps work out what your actually talking about and suggesting here. Perhaps give people clear cut ideas of suggestion, instead of saying "The council will decide", you actually put down what you really want the community to get out of this.

Jeze, why in gods name does a Guild Council need to be involved in moderation? I swear you originally wanted this to be a democratic thing for guilds, something to assist guilds in cooperation and commual encouragement, yet as you post more and more, you seem to suggest more outrageous comments and ideologies - most of which sway away from anything to do with Guilds.

I suggest you go back to the drawing board Jeze, and perhaps work out what your actually talking about and suggesting here. Perhaps give people clear cut ideas of suggestion, instead of saying "The council will decide", you actually put down what you really want the community to get out of this.

Placid,

If you read the original ideas, you will find that the Guild Council was to have plans in helping out and welcoming newcomers from the start and to try help solve issues amongst players.

The Guild Council wont be 'involved'as you put it in moderation, it only will add to help out, thats all. I cannot for the love of the Gods see any harm in that.

Jez

Guest Enyo

Jeze,

I think this is just a game.. yes there is a community here but this is going a little too far and people might need to spend a little less timing playing and participating in their real life communities and not try to complicate the game more than what it already is by taking the fun out of it. It would be FAR less fun with this organized goverment and politics which personally I loathe and I think from your comment of the guilds who didn't participate whould be outlaw guilds is very communistic sorry to say.. thats my opinion. BYE.

Enyo,

I think you should read ALL my post to forman opnion. Like damned_angel said, its no use to get back on a post of which i allready apologised and taken it back.

Jez

Actually, I sat here in front of my computer and read through each and every single post.. I quoted that post because Its shocking that it was said and I think that you meant every single word of it whether you retracted your statement or not and it is also symbolic of how you seem to keep contradicting yourself. I'm sure that your intentions were well when creating this thread and perhaps you should do as Placid suggested and go back to the drawing board and start over. I really shouldn't be expressing an opinion here because I don't plan on getting so involved in EL again, at least not from a dramatic stance. Ciao..

Jeze,

I could not have said it better myself :hiya:

((btw welcome back enyo))

Jeze,

I could not have said it better myself :hiya:

lol..you 2 are stating that the Council is only created to punsih and bash players..well, I have news for you; thats NOT what the Council is about. Its created to actualy HELP players and especialy the newcomers to Eternal Lands, to actualy make em feel welcome so they can start playing in peace and harmony.

Jez

Just out of curiosity, what happens when a guild INside the council gets into another one of those silly wars with a guild OUTside of the council?

:D Yay I`m back......and now I can reply to this epic thread!! :)

Let me be honest here, I only read about 3/4 of the posts, coz I got bored, so if I mention something that someone has already mentioned, sorry, forgive me, or ignore me, which ever takes ya fancy,I`m not really bothered.

So let me see if I have this right.....this Group will discuss good and bad issues within the game, they will identify "outlaws" and "bad players" that have broken the unwritten "Moral Rules" of the game and give them a ticking off....as they have NO powers to do anything about it, someone will PM that player and give them a stern ticking off........lemme see how this could turn out.......

PM from Jezebelle : You know its wrong to bagjump and scam people, its not right and it upsets people

Response from "Naughty_Player #ignore Jezebelle

Yup I can see how that would work really well :omg:

So its designed to help new players in EL, good idea.....wait.......whats a NH for again? What are all those people at beam doing? Whats that? Helping New Players because they want to and because they enjoy it? So wots the Council for again.......to do something that people have been doing for a long time anyway? I`ve done it on many occasions, I have lots of New Players that I have helped PM from time to time, sometimes just to say hi, other times to ask a few questions, I`m sure I`m not the only one that gets those kinda PMs. In MY opinion, we DONT need a council to do that job, just a few players that enjoy helping others, and most of the time, you`ll find those kinda players on IP doing just that.

Given the fact that I was in W&W for quite some time, and given the fact that I`ve seen quite a few posts in the Guild section, I`m a little worried that this Council will turn into a Mod Bashing exercise. If a Mod isn`t doing his/her job, its down to the people that hired them, to make sure that they either correct that error, or that they are replaced by someone that can. As I`ve stated before, I`ve NEVER had ANY problems with ANY Mods at all, on the few occasions I`ve needed their help, they`ve been there for me, and they`ve helped me and I`ve been greatful for their help. I`m now a proud Member of CEL, and I cant help but agree with most of the issues Kit / Ghrae brought up, having listened to him, and having read his posts, I think he`s right, and if he decides CEL should NOT be a part of this Council, I will support him 100%. I dont need anyone telling me who I can, or cant help, its my choice, if I want to go to beam to help some New Players, I`ll go, if I cant be bothered, I wont, its that simple. Any Guild, or any player has that option, you dont need a Council to impliment that.

Once again, the whole "Making the world a better place" creeps in.........its a GAME!! As mentioned before, if someone wants to roleplay an arsehole, who`s to say they cant ? As long as they play by the OFFICIAL Rules, there`s nothing anyone can do about it. We`ve all been PKd, we`ve all been bagjumped, so what ? Yes its annoying and frustrating, but as, Kit/Ghrae I believe, said, for everything bad that happens, something good happens, isn`t that what the "World" is about? Treat others how you wish to be treated yourself, hopefully that will rub off on New Players. I`ve helped lots of people, and in return for that help, many people have helped me, thats how the "World" goes round. But as I said, lets not forget the fact, EL is a GAME, NOT a reality, people play the game to escape R/L for awhile, they play to escape the rules of life, they dont need to have more "Moral Rules" thrown in their face in a game.

Thanks for your time :icon13:

Just out of curiosity, what happens when a guild INside the council gets into another one of those silly wars with a guild OUTside of the council?

The Council is not created to solve guildwars, merely to TRY and solve issues between one player and another.

What would EL be like without wars or players to yell at from time to time?

The Council will only intervene in issues that ruin gameplay for both players.

Jez

:D Yay I`m back......and now I can reply to this epic thread!! :)

Let me be honest here, I only read about 3/4 of the posts, coz I got bored, so if I mention something that someone has already mentioned, sorry, forgive me, or ignore me, which ever takes ya fancy,I`m not really bothered.

So let me see if I have this right.....this Group will discuss good and bad issues within the game, they will identify "outlaws" and "bad players" that have broken the unwritten "Moral Rules" of the game and give them a ticking off....as they have NO powers to do anything about it, someone will PM that player and give them a stern ticking off........lemme see how this could turn out.......

PM from Jezebelle : You know its wrong to bagjump and scam people, its not right and it upsets people

Response from "Naughty_Player #ignore Jezebelle

Yup I can see how that would work really well :omg:

Thats weird, I have been talking to lots of bagjumpers and such and none ever #ignored me, THATS why i think it COULD help. Its usuealy the tone of voiced used in such conversation, you know :)

So its designed to help new players in EL, good idea.....wait.......whats a NH for again? Yes..indeed what are they here for..and can they help all those who need help? no, they dont, because even NH's have a rl and deserve playing time, thats where the Council can step in.

What are all those people at beam doing? Whats that? Helping New Players because they want to and because they enjoy it? So wots the Council for again.......to do something that people have been doing for a long time anyway? I`ve done it on many occasions, I have lots of New Players that I have helped PM from time to time, sometimes just to say hi, other times to ask a few questions, I`m sure I`m not the only one that gets those kinda PMs. In MY opinion, we DONT need a council to do that job, just a few players that enjoy helping others, and most of the time, you`ll find those kinda players on IP doing just that.

I have spend many hours at beam and at the Wraith, and 90% of the time there was no one responding to them when they asked for help, or looked lost. So yes, I think there should be more help, and the Council if offering that, no strings attached and no technical power asked for or needed.

Given the fact that I was in W&W for quite some time, and given the fact that I`ve seen quite a few posts in the Guild section, I`m a little worried that this Council will turn into a Mod Bashing exercise. If a Mod isn`t doing his/her job, its down to the people that hired them, to make sure that they either correct that error, or that they are replaced by someone that can. As I`ve stated before, I`ve NEVER had ANY problems with ANY Mods at all, on the few occasions I`ve needed their help, they`ve been there for me, and they`ve helped me and I`ve been greatful for their help.

And why were you banned from the EL forums again?

I`m now a proud Member of CEL, and I cant help but agree with most of the issues Kit / Ghrae brought up, having listened to him, and having read his posts, I think he`s right, and if he decides CEL should NOT be a part of this Council, I will support him 100%. I dont need anyone telling me who I can, or cant help, its my choice, if I want to go to beam to help some New Players, I`ll go, if I cant be bothered, I wont, its that simple. Any Guild, or any player has that option, you dont need a Council to impliment that.

Once again, the whole "Making the world a better place" creeps in.........its a GAME!! As mentioned before, if someone wants to roleplay an arsehole, who`s to say they cant ? As long as they play by the OFFICIAL Rules, there`s nothing anyone can do about it. We`ve all been PKd, we`ve all been bagjumped, so what ? Yes its annoying and frustrating, but as, Kit/Ghrae I believe, said, for everything bad that happens, something good happens, isn`t that what the "World" is about? Treat others how you wish to be treated yourself, hopefully that will rub off on New Players. I`ve helped lots of people, and in return for that help, many people have helped me, thats how the "World" goes round. But as I said, lets not forget the fact, EL is a GAME, NOT a reality, people play the game to escape R/L for awhile, they play to escape the rules of life, they dont need to have more "Moral Rules" thrown in their face in a game.

Thanks for your time :icon13:

thanks for your post

Edited by Jezebelle

:icon13: Yay me again!!

"Thats weird, I have been talking to lots of bagjumpers and such and none ever #ignored me, THATS why i think it COULD help. Its usuealy the tone of voiced used in such conversation, you know "

Tone of voice you say? So jumping down someones throat for having an opinion isn`t something you`ve ever done then? I`m not saying ALL people that you, or your....sorry...THE Council PM will #ignore you, I`m just saying, if people started telling me what I can or cant do in a game, and it wasn`t against the game rules, I`d be thinking, who the hell do you think you are? Who died and made you God? Yes some will see the error of their ways and swear blind they`ll never do it again......others wont take any notice, so one person PMs the "Bad Guy".........again I say, why do you need a Council to do that, when just one person can do it?

"Yes..indeed what are they here for..and can they help all those who need help? no, they dont, because even NH's have a rl and deserve playing time, thats where the Council can step in.

"

Doesn`t it just mean we need a few more NHs in different time zones to make sure there are one or two about at all times, or maybe, like the Ants, we can have Newbie Helper 1 and Newbie Helper 2, and have the NHs play those chars when on "Duty" and when they wish to "Play" they can use their own Chars. And as I said, there are many players who AREN`T NHs, that help new players, again, I see no reason for a Council.

"I have spend many hours at beam and at the Wraith, and 90% of the time there was no one responding to them when they asked for help, or looked lost. So yes, I think there should be more help, and the Council if offering that, no strings attached and no technical power asked for or needed."

I`ve spent many hours at beam as well, and I`m not sure where you`ve come up with 90% of the time, nobody is there to help. Have you recorded the length of time you`ve been there and the amount of questions that were asked and worked out the % of how many were "ignored". How does a bunch of pixels look lost btw? Just curious :) Wouldn`t it be easier for Guilds just to ask if any of their members would like to go to Beam to help out for awhile......just one other thing on this topic.....is it going to be the GMs sitting at Beam helping.....if so, who`s looking after their own members?

"And why were you banned from the EL forums again?"

Erm because I broke the rules.........how does that have anything to do with me having no problems with the Mods, thats irrelevant, case dismissed........moving on.........

Everything you mention can be done without the need for a Council, people can give to charity, people can help others, they dont need to be in a group to do so, everyone has their own views on various issues, and their own style of playing, and thats what people are here for, to play.

:icon13: Yay me again!!

"Thats weird, I have been talking to lots of bagjumpers and such and none ever #ignored me, THATS why i think it COULD help. Its usuealy the tone of voiced used in such conversation, you know "

Tone of voice you say? So jumping down someones throat for having an opinion isn`t something you`ve ever done then? I`m not saying ALL people that you, or your....sorry...THE Council PM will #ignore you, I`m just saying, if people started telling me what I can or cant do in a game, and it wasn`t against the game rules, I`d be thinking, who the hell do you think you are? Who died and made you God? Yes some will see the error of their ways and swear blind they`ll never do it again......others wont take any notice, so one person PMs the "Bad Guy".........again I say, why do you need a Council to do that, when just one person can do it?

Every bad behaviour put to an end is one, isnt it? Im not saying everything will be solved by the Council, but we sure can try, cant we?

"Yes..indeed what are they here for..and can they help all those who need help? no, they dont, because even NH's have a rl and deserve playing time, thats where the Council can step in.

"

Doesn`t it just mean we need a few more NHs in different time zones to make sure there are one or two about at all times, or maybe, like the Ants, we can have Newbie Helper 1 and Newbie Helper 2, and have the NHs play those chars when on "Duty" and when they wish to "Play" they can use their own Chars. And as I said, there are many players who AREN`T NHs, that help new players, again, I see no reason for a Council.

Its not my place to call for more NH or change the mod system..I only try to contribute to the game in helping create this Council

"I have spend many hours at beam and at the Wraith, and 90% of the time there was no one responding to them when they asked for help, or looked lost. So yes, I think there should be more help, and the Council if offering that, no strings attached and no technical power asked for or needed."

I`ve spent many hours at beam as well, and I`m not sure where you`ve come up with 90% of the time, nobody is there to help. Have you recorded the length of time you`ve been there and the amount of questions that were asked and worked out the % of how many were "ignored". How does a bunch of pixels look lost btw? Just curious :) Wouldn`t it be easier for Guilds just to ask if any of their members would like to go to Beam to help out for awhile......just one other thing on this topic.....is it going to be the GMs sitting at Beam helping.....if so, who`s looking after their own members?

Sure, we could ask every player in the game to help out, lol..but its much more efficient to have a united group to ask their own members. That would be less time consuming, since most of us DO have a RL to live as well :D The GM will speak to their members, and tasks will be devided amongst them who wish to be a part of the projects

"And why were you banned from the EL forums again?"

Erm because I broke the rules.........how does that have anything to do with me having no problems with the Mods, thats irrelevant, case dismissed........moving on.........

hmm..you claim NEVER to have problems with the mods..yet you were banned from the forums..for breaking the rules..somehow that dont add up..but as you said..moving on..irrelevant ey?

Everything you mention can be done without the need for a Council, people can give to charity, people can help others, they dont need to be in a group to do so, everyone has their own views on various issues, and their own style of playing, and thats what people are here for, to play.

This Council is a way of playing to..if you care to look at it that way

Just out of curiousity, how are you planning on getting more people to help newbies, force them? Either people are or arent going to help newbs, you cant really make them do what they dont want to do....

Just out of curiousity, how are you planning on getting more people to help newbies, force them? Either people are or arent going to help newbs, you cant really make them do what they dont want to do....

Nobody is forcing anyone, but those that sighned up for the Council know the intentions of the Council..:)

Jez

Every bad behaviour put to an end is one, isnt it? Im not saying everything will be solved by the Council, but we sure can try, cant we?

What bad behaviour are you referring to? I'm curious so please give some examples.

Are we talking Pk? Bag jumping? Something else? Something more general?

Edited by MarantZ

Who admins the Council's forum?

at this time, Damned_angel.

Jez

What bad behaviour are you referring to? I'm curious so please give some examples.

harrassement; based on a personal issue between players. Sometimes players follow someone throughout the entire game, just to piss that person off (excuse my language) If and when talked to by a Council member in a civil way, the dispute might be solved so both players can move on.

Misinterpretation of a conversation that ends up in a fight. The Council can be asked to talk to both and try and solve it.

attacking while training f.i. in the Sewers of TG. This dont count as 'bad'behaviour' tho, but when talked to the person by a 'middle man'from the Council, the person van be persuaded to leave that player alone, when hes only training.

Use of bad language by either newcomers or regular players. When spoken to by a Council member, the player might see hwat he does to himself and the game by using that language.

Now..i can hear you think: the mods can do all this..and yes..I agree..they can..but they simply dont have enough time to do so.

And yes..without a Council, these things can be done to by anyone..but dont you see..if players KNOW who to turn to..things are settled quicker.

Sometimes players dont want to get a moderator involved, but they cant handle things themselves as well..so..the Council will be there for those players..

The examples I gave are from personal experience. I get lots of pms to help players out with thse things but..SURPRISE!! I am afk too at times :D

I do not make the issues up, I do NOT create a 'market'for the Council..I feel its needed..

Jez

Jeze,

I could not have said it better myself :D

lol..you 2 are stating that the Council is only created to punsih and bash players..well, I have news for you; thats NOT what the Council is about. Its created to actualy HELP players and especialy the newcomers to Eternal Lands, to actualy make em feel welcome so they can start playing in peace and harmony.

Jez

Jeze, have you stopped to actually let anything that has been asked or stated sink into that skull of yours? Or are you just skimming over posts and picking out what you want to hear, or what you want to try to pick apart? (I suggest you take your own suggestion in mind and READ what we post)

Now, I look at it like this. Those of us that question this idea, none of us are backing the other, we are not an organized opposition, we are all just individuals that play this game together,(yes this is a game in case you forgot) and that are concerned about this idea. If you were so concerned about this game (not a world to me because I still have my real life duties that prevent me from seeing it as such) then you would set ANY alterior motives you may have aside, stop depending on damned_angel to be your voice, and rethink this idea. Making some sort of plan that is a tad more concrete than all this vague hogwash.

You say you can't make a solid plan because the council isnt assembled yet. B/S. An architecht draws out a rough design then presents it to those that are to decide the final structure. Since you brought up the idea then you need to start drawing up something more solid then what you have laid on the table here.

**as far as wildcard goes, him having had a forum ban does not make a hill of beans here. i believe he was banned for voicing his opinion on the cooldown. NOT for being a blatant outright rule breaker. He made a mistake, served his time, now lay off him. I'm sure you've made a mistake before.**

Edited by LadyWolf

harrassement; based on a personal issue between players. Sometimes players follow someone throughout the entire game, just to piss that person off (excuse my language) If and when talked to by a Council member in a civil way, the dispute might be solved so both players can move on.

Misinterpretation of a conversation that ends up in a fight. The Council can be asked to talk to both and try and solve it.

attacking while training f.i. in the Sewers of TG. This dont count as 'bad'behaviour' tho, but when talked to the person by a 'middle man'from the Council, the person van be persuaded to leave that player alone, when hes only training.

Use of bad language by either newcomers or regular players. When spoken to by a Council member, the player might see hwat he does to himself and the game by using that language.

Now..i can hear you think: the mods can do all this..and yes..I agree..they can..but they simply dont have enough time to do so.

And yes..without a Council, these things can be done to by anyone..but dont you see..if players KNOW who to turn to..things are settled quicker.

Sometimes players dont want to get a moderator involved, but they cant handle things themselves as well..so..the Council will be there for those players..

So, one aspect would be that you want to set up a 'court' type system. Where people come to you so you can approach the other party and settle a dispute? So the organisation acts as a middle man of sorts between aggrieved parties.

I'm not convinced of this idea - but that's not my main issue. My main point is that I have finally got a firmer idea of at least part of what this council is about - IN 2 SENTENCES! (Which I had to produce from your description!)

This is the level of detail people want to know so they can then go on to debate the IDEA ITSELF and not repeatedly ask you to PROVIDE CLEAR CONCISE DETAILS.

Edited by MarantZ

And why were you banned from the EL forums again, Jeze? You seem you forgot. Short memory is NOT good when you remember other faults and forgot about own.

Or any other player, or guild master, or... zillion possibilities - not good reason to create Council.

It's PKing - sorry, there are other maps to train. You train in PK you must be aware you might be killed. And you know what? Representative of the Council might be PKed as well, when trying to be middleman.

Afaik, if in local or on channl - it's against rule 1. Hmm.... why are you taking mods' job? You're not one and the Council doesn't want mods' powers - at least that's what you claim.

My... This is against rule 3, look above.

Actually, most players know where to turn to. Wonder who it is and who it isn't.

Why you don't listen to the voice of reason, Enyo made a point - you better reconsider your ideas. For now it's just a mess. Pure Chaos - I love Chaos, but when it's creative. Your chaos is destructive - the community is devided right now you say, and your actions in this thread are deviding it even more.

**as far as wildcard goes, him having had a forum ban does not make a hill of beans here. i believe he was banned for voicing his opinion on the cooldown. NOT for being a blatant outright rule breaker. He made a mistake, served his time, now lay off him. I'm sure you've made a mistake before.**

I never judged him for being bannedfrom the forums, i was merely pointing that out sice he stated never to be in any trouble with the mods, thats all.

Jez

And why were you banned from the EL forums again, Jeze? You seem you forgot. Short memory is NOT good when you remember other faults and forgot about own.

I never judged Wildcard on being banned, and he knows that. I was merely pointed it ut coz he stated he never been in trouble with the mods.

And as for me..did i ever say i never been punished by the mods? No..I didnt..Again..you twist my words

Or any other player, or guild master, or... zillion possibilities - not good reason to create Council.

It's PKing - sorry, there are other maps to train. You train in PK you must be aware you might be killed. And you know what? Representative of the Council might be PKed as well, when trying to be middleman.

Didnt I say this was not 'bad behaviour"? I was only stating that some players have the courtesy when explain WHY someone is training there to stop attacking ..And offcourse, the Council can be pkd too, i never argued about that or said we would have 'special treatment'

Afaik, if in local or on channl - it's against rule 1. Hmm.... why are you taking mods' job? You're not one and the Council doesn't want mods' powers - at least that's what you claim.

Yes, why is the Council trying to ad to the mods jobs? perhaps to help out, since they are so busy?

My... This is against rule 3, look above.

look above

Actually, most players know where to turn to. Wonder who it is and who it isn't.

realy? Then why all the pms to me to be a middleman/woman?And not to the moderators?

Perhaps thats a question YOU should ask yourself

Why you don't listen to the voice of reason, Enyo made a point - you better reconsider your ideas. For now it's just a mess. Pure Chaos - I love Chaos, but when it's creative. Your chaos is destructive - the community is devided right now you say, and your actions in this thread are deviding it even more.

I have been asking before..what are you so afraid of?

If this Council is unneeded, or its a chaos, or it wont work..why are you fighting so hard against it?

So, one aspect would be that you want to set up a 'court' type system. Where people come to you so you can approach the other party and settle a dispute? So the organisation acts as a middle man of sorts between aggrieved parties.

I'm not convinced of this idea - but that's not my main issue. My main point is that I have finally got a firmer idea of at least part of what this council is about - IN 2 SENTENCES! (Which I had to produce from your description!)

This is the level of detail people want to know so they can then go on to debate the IDEA ITSELF and not repeatedly ask you to PROVIDE CLEAR CONCISE DETAILS.

lol, thank you I think :D

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle