Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Placid

The latest invasion

I agree on the anouncement period, i've never been on during an invasion, and i am on a lot... I sooo want to join in on the fun, even *if* some newb gets my plate :)

could invasions be announced a few days prior, e.g. on the forums?

Or were they already and I just didn't see it?

Getting asked your opinion about something you didn't know happened is frustrating :-)

For the large invasions we could announce them. Small invasions with small groups can be the most fun. For example while Role playing, roleplay into an invasion! The large invasions we "COULD" announce, but that would create some crazy armies to fight.

could invasions be announced a few days prior, e.g. on the forums?

Or were they already and I just didn't see it?

Getting asked your opinion about something you didn't know happened is frustrating :-)

Personally I don't care for announcing them before hand. It totally removes the spontenaity imo, and just gives the high level players the chance to "be ready" and nobody else gets a chance. It then makes it no different than the wars people sign up for in forums, except it's monsters, not other players. Half the fun is watching the players all scramble to deposit stuff and suit up and get to the locations...

Well i have only been to 2 invasions since they first began, there should be a topic in the fourms saying when there is a next one.. saying things like "Scouts have reported huge armys of monsters heading this way and should arrive on Whatever Date, Time." Would give us time to prepare and acturally be here for them.

Although i do hope you all kicked some ass for me :P

And Brom has and good idea, should Announce the "BIG" Invaisions. While just let the little ones out anytime without annoucing on fourms.

Edited by MoJo

stoooop it! stop the whinign say it with me STOP THE WHINING.if u have probs with low leveld monsters well dee dee deee fight the HIGHER leveld mons VICE&VERCA!!! all u el vetrens the modernt and new players WOUKD REALY APPRECIATE IT IF U STAY AWAY FROM THE GOBB(UNARMED)ARMY,jeez u just ruin it for the rest of us .STAY IN A GROUP AND U WILL NT DIE OK?? even if u do u have a bud to grab ur stuff i stay in a group with guildies and freinds 1-6 ok??? stick to ur parts of the ball field.i only died once nay 3 times the past 2 days and i was in mydar ,grhams tasren(frekin scary!!),dp i visted each part of the war wait i didnt make it to tasren just in time i saw some mons but i had to fall back and wait for buds but the point is if u stick to high mons if ur strong and stick to weak mons if ur weak then we wont have probs OK ESSAY?the only thing i want is more gobs skelis and gargs in the armys for moderte lvld players k?k? OK? :D

sincerly,Lord,CONEVIL (spell it right!heh)

OOOOOOOOOO just had an idea there shud be a download for music that when an army is about to strike the cp music turns to dunna...dunna....(shark attic stalling doom music ect.)any way dramatic music try it.

Sincerly Lord,Conevil

i know i know stop posting lol but...im just putting this out there

TIGER27 please dont give this player a seprnt ok listen his first seprnt he got for 50% off,he lost it threw bjer(karma kicked em in da teeth) second seprnt he got for free cuz he whined and moned to all his freinds and they felt sorry for him his other serp he got cuz back when he was a nooob he whined that he lost his steel chain and titanium short sword some random person gave him a free serp his most recent serpnt,he found in a db and took it without saying nothin(he aint no noob that was pure punk) on the markt channel OK PEOPLE PLEASE STOP GIVING THIS MONKEY FREE SERPNTS AND ALSO CRUSIS AND RIDDUCLUS THINGS HES NEVER EARNED A DARN THING HE BEGS CONSTALY jeez,im his freind but honestly im SICK OF WORKING MY BUT OFF FOR MY STUFF THEN HAVE THIS LITTLE PUNK PM ME AND TELL ME HE GETS FREE STUFF LEFT AND RIGHT...uhg sorry =( i felt like i needed to say that .

p.s. did i forget to mention all thoose serps he lost .,(2 of them in the last 2 days) :shame: :D :mellow: ;) :smartass: thats the order my face went in each time i got the pm he got a serp for free!

Edited by midevilconevi17

I love the invasions.Keep up the good work.I would wish to see an actual invasion fleet of pirates.I think their part in the storyline should be utilized.All different levels so we can all have fun dieing.I'm suspicious of that guy Trik.

He's buying up all those weapons and armor.Who's he supplying? Pirates no doubt!

Where is the icon:paranoia?

Anyways,thanks again for adding more fun to the game.Argh a mountain chim.Feets don't fail me now!

xd NOW hes about to see this fourm and say somthing about me ignor it he makes junk up all the time "im amber" "darnit i died this is zack nt amber go gt my stuffy"

Guest Barglord
:mean: I really low lvl (0nly 14 attack) but I keep missing the invasions since my comp for the last month or so hasn't been working. (started el about 3 months ago) <_< :w00t: