Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brom

Joker

Ok, I was sitting there one day in the Old attack temple when suddenly the joker poped in and said Hi. (Well not really, but...anyway) Only he looked just like a normal dwarf, So, I am recommending we get a good model for the joker that does not look like a normal character. Perhaps a tall thin man dressed in outragous colors with the FAMOUS Joker Hat.

Side note: It would be a lot of fun to have comical hats, such as Santa hats, Joker caps, etc. (Which has already been suggested, this is just another plug for it)

Dwarf??!

He looked like an ordinary human last time I saw him, which was quite a while ago I do admit.

I do second the idea though, he definitely should look more like a jester, or something totally outrageous.

I agree with Brom, the Joker should have a magical free gifts giving looks that makes him stand out.

and human he is, atleast the last time i saw him :)

Indeed, he's human or at least he was last time I found him on Tarsengaard... but yeh, you're right, he should have a special and UNIQUE outfit, the famous joker one I think.

When I first started, and saw, "So and so found joker"

I imagined him as a court jester..

I was very dissapointed when I found him.

Edited by Atreyu

dont be so hard on him for the dwarf thing... :P maybe his character is an elf and he just LOOKS short :D

Actually, Im a Draegoni, so he is much shorter than I. Your right he is human, you can tell I have not found him in a while. :) Dunian is the mighty joker hunter, I wonder what he thinks.

I vote for a gnome all in pink :P

Would be Tanyia!

Yeah, make him gnome and make him giggling all the time.

Im not sure where the Llama came from. But...Good idea! He can ride a llama! or. not. Anyway, this is just my prod to Any 3d modeler to create us a Joker so that we can have a one-of-a-kind joker.

joker-1-thumb.jpg

BTW: Clowns are scary.

Edited by Brom

Getting back to a festive approach (and apologies for resurrecting an old thread but I didnt wanna get shouted at for not searching!) perhaps joker could be made into Santa for the Christmas period at least?

With a slightly improved range of gifts for the chrimbo week, (serp/hydro bar/wolf bar etc) perhaps?

His #BC message could also be amended during this period:-

"PYEwacket was a Good boy/girl and Santa gave him a..."

to replace the usual found joker and got message.

With "PYEwacket was a Naughty boy/girl so Santa didnt give him/her a..."

to replace the full inventory of finder message.

(sorry devs to heap yet more crap on your workload, but in teh festive spirit I think this would r0x0rz)

AWESOME IDEA!

PYEwacket was a bad Girl/Boy and as such Santa took away his COL, and replaces it with 100 coal

Anyways I like the Santa idea, and the Joker idea.

Edited by The_Knight

Think how much gc people would make that week :o

Edited by thelethalmoo

PYEwacket was a bad Girl/Boy and as such Santa took away his COL, and replaces it with 100 coal

I like the two ideas, but I think taking away s[he]'s CoL's is a bit harsh Knight. :(