Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
benhe

Award!

I think there should be some kind of award for scammer of the year or something. The award could be like a statue of the winning scammer. And all of El could vote on the most untrusted/scammer of El.

Interesting idea...

I'll volunteer to organize it. Everyone who wants to be included in the voting submits 100K gold coin to me. After the vote is complete I'll give the winner the total amount collected. I promise. :D

Lol that would be pretty cool. But there should be more like prizes for like best summoner, fighter, alchmist all that stuff. We should make statues of them

And after we choose scammer of the year he will be killed and locked - we cannot let the legend stay alive, but the statue would keep the memories :)

Funny idea!

he think hes best scammer in EL lol

but u know what real scammers dont say they r scammers, cuz we all know now not to trade with you etc

and there cant be a statue of a scammer cuz u dont know the ID of a real good scammer :D

good idea. And the best scammer of the year will win whole year PKable ticket. :D

I would LOVE to make a role playing char that was pkable!

can i have the reward for breaking the most pickaxe in a month (83 :P) or grue's dinner lol