Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sparhawk

Losing shaver

I have a couple of questions.

1. why cant elves have beards?

2. why cant women have beards?(ive seen a few....)

Im just kidding about the 2nd one :lol: . but really why cant elves have beards?

Elves do not grow facial hair, They instead cast an enchantment ontheir entire race, transfering all facial hair growth to the Dwarves. Thus why most Dwarves have beards. ....Ok thats not true I just made that up. :P

Edited by Brom

Elves do not grow facial hair, They instead cast an enchantment ontheir entire race, transfering all facial hair growth to the Dwarves. Thus why most Dwarves have beards. ....Ok thats not true I just made that up. :P

You overlooked the fact that the Dwarves had warred with the Elves in order to win that facial hair! When they finally forced the elves to cast the spell, it ended a long a bitter war!

You overlooked the fact that the Dwarves had warred with the Elves in order to win that facial hair! When they finally forced the elves to cast the spell, it ended a long a bitter war!

Which makes us infinitely better at fighting elves, as we can just scratch their eyes out... (Needs a :hairy: emoticon)

I'm also pretty sure that it's a fact that some asian men do not have facial hair..even leg hair!

Isn't the facial hair thing true for some native americans as well?

Elves are delicate, graceful beings. They just never had facial hair and never will! Unless you're a half elf like Ghrae :P

ooo, that reminds me of something!

over at my school they hold a trip every year in which they go down to Panama a rain forest. and anyway, all the men there do not grow facial hair except on their heads of course...that's including eyebrows, they do grow those :devlish: (i think)

-kat

Elves don't have facial hair because of their gift from Dragons. War between dragons and elves stopped. The dragons gave the elves the gift of their agility strength etc. etc. etc. And thus being transfromed, they look how they do, and don't have facial hair. I guess cause dragons don't have it lol

Edited by Ryzin