Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vampireLOREN

"CANOFWORMS"

Hello.....

I see that many of the Banned Players still look and post in this forum.

This shows to me that they miss this really great game, and it makes

me wonder???? how many of these banned players have ...say' changed ISPs

started new charactors and continue to play?.

The general atmosphere and the community itself is really good now, there is less

bad behavior.....or players just playing to piss others off....yes it is good now!.

One has only to see the logs of those trying to rebuild their reps and their charactors

I think they are doing good work. People seem to help eachother more......the game has become

even more fun.

I would like to ask from my fellow players to respond to a suggestion that for some of the banned

players we ask that ( now the dust has settled ) for atleast some.....the bans be re considered.

Thank you

Vamp:)

I personally forgive and unban some of those who got banned long ago, and come to me and promise never to do it again. With some exceptions, of course.

Even Smooms will get unbanned in a week or so (5 Dec)

I personally forgive and unban some of those who got banned long ago, and come to me and promise never to do it again. With some exceptions, of course.

Yay :mace:

That's great! (However my dreams of defeating him one day just collapsed)

Omg, i can't believe it! sMooMs long time no seen friend, cya in a week!

First time I saw it I almost died with laughter... and you know what? It's still killing me :confused::blink::D

long time no see , in game maybe:D

Maybe you should wait till 6 december, as a present =)

6 december ? saint nikolas day is 5 december...

Hello.....

I see that many of the Banned Players still look and post in this forum.

This shows to me that they miss this really great game, and it makes

me wonder???? how many of these banned players have ...say' changed ISPs

started new charactors and continue to play?.

The general atmosphere and the community itself is really good now, there is less

bad behavior.....or players just playing to piss others off....yes it is good now!.

One has only to see the logs of those trying to rebuild their reps and their charactors

I think they are doing good work. People seem to help eachother more......the game has become

even more fun.

I would like to ask from my fellow players to respond to a suggestion that for some of the banned

players we ask that ( now the dust has settled ) for atleast some.....the bans be re considered.

Thank you

Vamp:)

Hey sence im banned now,my oppenion probaly wont go to far but...anyway ive been baned for 3-4 months now i dont think yall think thats so long but when you REALLY love this game it is a REALLY long time

i cursed a few times and tanyia warned me but i was up for 20 hours and grumpy ...and stupid...so i ignored her request and for that...i was banned...but im sure you dont wanna hear bout me all day...i agree with you vamp

when they KEEp coming back and looking and posting and HOPING i think it really does show that they REALLY do love this game and really wanna play it i meen...they wouldnt spend so much time trying to get let back on if they just wanted to couse trouble now would they? anyway,i doupt my oppenion will go very far but well... there it is