Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ricrocket

SARADOMIN1

Actually ran into vernor castle to grab my DB -- twice! (when I went back to get it!)

EDIT: Shes runs into the castle after DB's and beams out

These people should be booted!

Edited by ricrocket

Actually ran into vernor castle to grab my DB -- twice! (when I went back to get it!)

Newbs need to start reading the rules >.<. Bagjumping won't get you booted. It's legal, although you may not like it. Before you even post on this thread, you should of asked for your bag first. Most newbs will give the bag back if you ask.

Im tellin ya its us runescapers its fine if we take someones stuff if they die lol. I know he is a runescape playa like me lol cuz of his name saradomin is one of gods he is the good defence god.

Newbs need to start reading the rules >.<. Bagjumping won't get you booted. It's legal, although you may not like it. Before you even post on this thread, you should of asked for your bag first. Most newbs will give the bag back if you ask.

One, I asked for it back both times, and two I said SHOULD be booted.

hehe, this made me think, im also a RS player. but when i discovered this i realised how much better this is. :)

RS is all about scamming and merchanting and robbing and blaaaah!! its all such a nasty competetive enviroment! thats why i love this so much :)

If ur smart u stay away from scammers and the madness and go into a nice quiet cave and kill some lvl 100 monsters. :whistle: The only thing I don't like about this game is its fighting its so hard to click a bunny running away but its beta so hopfully that will go away. But no matter what im to much of a rs player to like this more but I like to play rpg's so I play em both.