Eternal Lands Official Forums
sparhawk

What Irks you

Wow, too much to comment on, here! All I can say is EL better start going De-Caf soon!

I fell right in with sparhawk, where did the concept of opening and closing lights come from??*

It reminded me of my original childhood gripe about the 'ground' being outdoors and the 'floor' being indoors. Kids used to say, oh; "Aww! My candy fell on the floor!" in the schoolyard, and I would go into my tirade about; "That is not the floor! The floor is inside!! This is the ground!! The surface of the Earth!! The face of the whole planet itself!!!" That's usually when the kid would deck me....

*Now that I think of it, this may be a literal translation used instead of onning and offing?? Fits with obscure nautical references too.... OK I'll shut back now.

Edited by Samanex

And, Hazor, :x on Yahoo! instant messenger is a kiss XD :)

Yes, I know. A bit too well, at that xD Ember. But most people don't use it as such, and I don't either.

It positively absolutely irks me when people call the medium stocky wingless garg the large garg just because he's tougher.

No idea why some people can't understand that somebody smaller than you can still be tougher. Toughest does NOT automatically equal largest. Hmph!

:)

weee that was fun! :)

This guy at my work that talks with short breaks , example :

I'm ( 5 sec ) going to erhmm ( 5 sec ) have lunch.

Yes.......................................I can see.

how that would be.............................................................................

annoying

Yes.......................................I can see.

how that would be.............................................................................

annoying

Haha! ;)

I guess ya right there. :)

In Forum.

People who respond to posts without correctly reading the post they are responding to.

People who correct someones grammer when their use is non existent.

In Game.

Never winning a contest.

RL.

London transport. It should not take an hour to cover 3 miles during rush hour.

UK rail network. IT should not be a lottery if your train will arrive, or if it even exists.

Ergonomics (try living in a city 'designed' for people who are 5'10, 160 pounds, when you are 6' and 270). Nothing fits, chairs, cars, train seats, desks, cinema seats, showers, pavements (people walking on pavements who have no idea that they will walk into me even when I walk along the kerb to stay out of their way, I mean c'mon, LOOK where you're going people), the list goes on. :(

People who say 'you're too big - it's not healthy', when I do cardio every day (well, nearly), have never drunk alcohol, never smoked, eat healthily, but they are over weight, smoke and drink. If that's you're thing - cool, but please don't comment on my lifestyle.

People who live in affluent countries with all the freedoms and trappings that entails, complaining about things that really do not matter. Um, hang on a sec... :hehe:

1) PPl that think they are important and pretend to express their individuality. They haven't had showers in some time probably (cold ones)

2) PPL that are anti-shorthand.

3) PPL that use 1/2 of the solution when making and experiment. It's Chemistry not Gastronmy.

4) "Gnomes are small, cute but uber deadly" humor.

People who can't let go of grudges. Just idiots trying to prove something.

Oh, and 007, never do blue collar work in a town of snobs. :) You'll see just how bad human nature really gets.

lol sora, you really know how to annoy people :icon13:

Thanks, I try :lol: And personally, I should be on everyone's list, except Roja and Ent, unless Roja is annoyed that I never told her what a Humkey is.

Edited by sora_barzahd

1) Teenagers

2) Kids

3) Bad Parents

4) Spoiled Brats

5) Anyone who corrects my spelling/grammer without my direct permission.

5) Teenagers, Kids, and their Horrible PArents who didnt raise them right

6) Pkers who are sissie girls and like to "harm" you while your just trying to train on Armed Gobs because they are afraid to fight you fair and square because you might kick their ass.

7) Games/Forums who wont let use swear words when called for.

8) Getting banned for using curse words

9) Food that doesnt taste good

10)A ton more things just peeve me off. :ph34r:

Almost forgot~ BAG JUmpers! any and all kind and their many excuses. (Pkers included)

Edited by Sweettea

Real life:

1) People who have the ability to do something perfectly and waste their time doing nothing instead.

2) People who try to talk gangsta....especially when they are glasses wearing, white nerds.

3) This computer.

4) People who always think they're right.

5) People who just can't stand the fact that I say "syrup" with a southern accent.

6) Stubbing my toe(s).

7) The friggin idiots who claimed black people being rescued last in Katrina was racism. (I live in Louisiana).

8) The people in the White House that contantly bitch about their problems or other things they think are important and don't realize our country made need some assistance.

9) Richard Simmons.

10) When people do something wrong, and instead of realizing it and fixing it, they remind you of your past mistakes.

11) The number 11.

12) People who don't say thank you when you give them things.

13) People that borrow my stuff and don't give it back.

14) The cat across the street who comes over to my house and sits in my yard just to make my god damn dog go crazy and bark till she has a sore throat.

15) People who will do everything for you ONLY if your popular so that they will get some attention too.

16) Posers.

17) When you tell people you are ticklish and yet they still tickle you trying to find some damn way to make you laugh when its hopeless.

18) The fact that I spent so much time on this :)

Edited by ~*SoLoS*~