Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chrish16

My map editor won't work

My map editor won't work. It needs an extension - sdl.dl, or something like that its called. :angry2: does anybody here have the same problems?

download newest editor. this question gets asked like 100 times a day. and this forum is small, please just look down people!

My map editor won't work. It needs an extension - sdl.dl, or something like that its called. :angry2: does anybody here have the same problems?

download newest editor. this question gets asked like 100 times a day. and this forum is small, please just look down people!

I tried that before i wrote tyhis forum topic! why else would i make it so elaborate? :angry2: But forget about that, does anyone know where i can download such an extension?

I tried that before i wrote tyhis forum topic! why else would i make it so elaborate? :angry2: But forget about that, does anyone know where i can download such an extension?

when you download it, put it in your EL directory. on windows, thats "C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\" by default. it will not work on your desktop or anywhere else besides that folder. since you already have it, you need to move the file

when you download it, put it in your EL directory. on windows, thats "C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\" by default. it will not work on your desktop or anywhere else besides that folder. since you already have it, you need to move the file

fine i'll try, but i don't think its gonna work :omg:

fine i'll try, but i don't think its gonna work :omg:

I do. since sdl.dll is one of the files in you EL dir.

fine i'll try, but i don't think its gonna work :(

I do. since sdl.dll is one of the files in you EL dir.

srry i looked back on what extension is needed, it's libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll :( . not sdl.dll i have that one. :(

srry i looked back on what extension is needed, it's libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll :( . not sdl.dll i have that one. :(

libgtk is one of the ones needed by the version with the update, which you should not be using.

now you're back to doc's answer; go get the new version on the forums