Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SageOfTime

Hi I really like to help out...

Guest SageOfTime

Ok hello i am sage ;) , id like to help out with the map making for el and id like to contribute some of my art to the game, the thing is though that i am somewhat good at drawing buildings and other things non living, at the moment the game seems to be very boring because to all the places ive went to are VERY similar to each other and the interior design of the buildings is not too great. ( i am sorry if this insults some of the players who worked hard to make those maps ) :mellow: I think that if evry building in the game was different even if it wasnt a very large change then it would look more interesting, id be happy to make a set of images from which someone could create 3D models for the game ( cause i am not good at that ) :) I could also "try" to draw out some new monsters if u want but i dont know how well theyd come out...also i have a problem with my map maker because i cant find it ( i do miss a lot of things, sorry ) but it would be great if u could help me out on that ( i found the folder but there is nothing in it... ) also could u tell me who i need to contact and where would i submit my art and maps.

Thank you all for ur time.

First off, before complaining about "the game is boring" provide some ideas and concepts, then we will know how "un-boring" it can be.

Making the 3D models is the hard part. I'm sure you have a lot of ideas please put them forward.

When it comes to monsters - well, the concept art for the game is the forum for that. Draw and post in there.

For more info on the mapmaker try to read up before posting. Anyway, you find the latest mapmaker here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10616

This topic is not very constructive. If you want to be take seriously, show something that "proves" you right. Complaining abut what is in the game wont increase your non-existant credibility.

Edited by Derin

If you had some knowledge of games then you would know the reason why they are repetitive looking, especially online games.

The mapmakers have done an excellent job from what they were given. And we have managed to keep the size of the game download relatively small. There will only be a minimal amount of more 3d objects made, so i'm sorry but you can't help with those things now.