Sign in to follow this  
gladyl

Submitting a Quest

Hi

I would like to submit a big quest but if every one can read the quest

story, the interest will be lost. Is there a way to send the quest directly

to an administrator ? Witch one ?

if you wanted to write a quest e-mail me

Well, no problem, but who are you ? Are you a member of the team ?

I was thinking that an administration will answer,

and you are name is not on the website.

Last point : what is your email ?

well im not really on the team but im head quest writer, if you wanna confirm i at least do somethin my name is on volunteers page, been trying to get my e-mail there somewhere but :P and my e-mail is magnificentmat13@aol.com

Slayton, contact Kayliana if she hasn't talked to you already about a quest our guild is sponsoring, it'd be nice to get ur input since u manage the quests

psst...hey, use the PM (private message) system in the forums, you'll get in touch with people a lot quicker that way ;D

Guest gwedo

hail all,

i have not been ingame for a long time,actually less than a week, but atm from what i have seen this is an extrordinary concept for gaming you are doing here. you have a good base for many outstanding quests & storylines with the races of EL. so questing should not be much trouble at all imho.

a bit about myself; i am 45 yrs old have a big family(7kids & 5 g-kids), i have enjoyed a multitood of RPG type games from D&D/AD&D to EQ to DAoC, even a few MUDS in my time as well <grins>. i wrote a few short, very adaptable, episodes for TSR back in the early 80's as well,most notable was Warriors of Draknoir if any oldtimers remember that one & it is still played today my friends in NC tell me that play AD&D3/rd edition. my main toons are usually wizards, but with the magic base of EL i chose to run a fighter .

if you think i could be of some help with your quests,just give me a email with a few locations for said quest & a few hours & i am sure something will transpire.

Gwedo

"Fight the Good Fight"

Slayton, I was wondering if you could post the format that we should use when typing out the quests here? That way, it would be easier than fumbling around or emailing you all the time.

-Lyn-

Slayton, contact Kayliana if she hasn't talked to you already about a quest our guild is sponsoring, it'd be nice to get ur input since u manage the quests

Are you in MEEP? If not, how did you know about my quest?

Stage...Pocal was one of my highest ranking members when the GDC was just Dragons. You need to check your times, hun, he posted this back when Atreides sponsored the first Official Dragon Quest

Ahhhhh, now i remember Pocal. I forgot that he was in GDC, its hard to remember every member :) .

I thought he was talking about a different one, NOT the very first one we did.

Sorry for the confusion :roll: