Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sparhawk

Learning the secrets of the Gnomes

Apallis after talking to Lord Luxin was curious about the gnomish gauss cannon. He travelled far and wide across the land trying to discover their secrets. Speaking to many gnomes he gleaned no information, for they were very secretive. After a while Apallis managed to find a gnome who explained the gauss canyon!

The traitors name was (page is ripped).(page is ripped) gave Apallis a strange book of knowledge and translated it for him.

(page is ripped)

At last he had discovered the Gnome secret! Apallis still did not know what to do with this valuble information. For now he keeps it until he makes up his mind.....

Help i am now captured by the gnomes! They are hidding me( page is ripped)

Gnome: Apallis is now ours! We have "edited" the knowledge. Now no one will find out the secret of the gnomes!Be careful where you tread! Or Else.

Edited by sparhawk

GNOMES! RELEASE APALLIS, OR I SHALL RELEASE THY WRATH OPON ALL OF YOU, FOR I AM BANE!!! Shadowbane bursts into their hideout, and smtes all the gnomes with his mighty sword. He then disappears in a flash of blinding light.

Edited by Dark_Nightmare

..., FOR I AM BANE!!!....

Blasphemy!

The one true Lord Bane is the deity that knows it all, and he will face you on the day of the shining path.

Without darkness ther can be no light, but the rays of the great one will obliterate darkness and bring oblivion to the ignorant. So repent before its too late.

Derin

Grand Inquisitor of Bane

Derin, thats what happens when you drink 66660 gallons of whiskey in a day :P

Derin, thats what happens when you drink 66660 gallons of whiskey in a day :)

Apology accepted :P

Delusion of grandeur is a know side-effect of using too much of the firey waters spawned by Mortos.

D.

Sorry, master Derin, but I was drunk, and had been reading some texts about the Monastaery, learning about it and the Bane of all evils, the great Overdeity. I am terribly sorry, and will never associate alchohal with any God again. Anyways, I'm more of a wine person, no joke intended.