Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Forgotten Kingdom

List of players that joined part 1:

thunderchild, thorgard, skodarap, shyfx, Kedan, cayuga, bellx1, ttlanhil, brain, crus, wexy, lamegirl, zorro, furzwei, MoonShadow, Shogan, Shivar, Cyprom, Xodian, HylaWateree, moebird, Tanyia teh Nose, the_Piper, brain, herk, dark_nightmare, sweattea

^^ i joined twice

well yes nice ;)

But orcs are evil =)

Guest ThunderChild

I also want to let you ppl know that i loved the contest, great job, hope i can join the second part.

if part 2 is going to be on sunday... i may not be able to be a part of it... I'll be heading back up north to MTU, and it's an 8-9 hour drive. If it's possible to have it on saturday, that'd be great, but i doubt it'll be reschedualed for one person's inconvenience. :P

Official time and date of second part of the contest:

11th of December (Sunday)

6 PM GMT

NOTE:

You will find here some clues where to start the second part of the contest - as you know it will be on Irilion. The hints will be given to you at the time of official kick off. Remember, we are still looking for best RPer - the main prize is 50k gc.

Edited by vanyel

is it to late to join the contest? im willing and able :battleaxe_rune:

sincerly lord conevil

They said a while ago, anyone can hop in for the 2nd part even if they didn't do the 1st part :D

if they didn't, it'd be a contest for like 10 people :inquisitive:

*A side note for those running the contest. My char name is now Muppet, was Shyfx at the time of the contest :mellow:

(long story why)

Hi

I like the way the story is put together. Sadly for me i wont be able to take part but good luck to everyone who does and Merry Christmas! from the MAD Guild :(

Ps. nice story vanyel

Benfish :(

The journey through the Rivan Sea was as crazy as captain of the boat – little, mean and insane gnome, Sarma. Tarrant was happiest man on Draia when the mad travel finished. However, his happiness was spoilt by worries about his beloved Kingdom.

He still was remembering King David's last words, 'There is no time my friend, hurry up. Find the "Tome of Relevant" and defeat Lord Corvin. Hurry, my friend, may the gods be with you. Farewell.'

He knew he is closer to his aim, since his dreams became grim and dark, full of shadows and whispers. He didn't know what to expect. He didn't know where the mad man, calling himself captain of the 'Lost Hope', took him.

Everything was to be made clear soon. Strong in his hope and faith, he made his first step on the new land Sarma called Irilion. He left the cavern the 'Lost Hope' had its anchored at. He wasn't prepared for what he saw – strange trees, spicy air, and extremely high temperature.

He was wandering around aimless, watching people in strange clothes, getting more and more confused. He hardly understood them. Their speech was very similar, but sounded strange him. At once he spotted an old man sitting at one of the stalls. The eyes of the man were following him. Gerald walked towards him.

'Good day, how do you do?'

'Welcome, stranger. Lost you are, ha? I shall help you, but you will have to pay.'

'Sir, I don't have anything I could pay you with, but I beg you for your help. I'm in great need now.'

'Sit down, young one, I don't need gold. All I want is a story... your story. Then I will help you.'

Having none other choice Tarrant sat down and told the old man the whole story. When he finished the old man was looking at him with respect in his eyes.

'Yes, young one. I see your urgent need. I can't tell you where to look for the knowledge you need. I think that only one person might be able to help you. There is an old man... I know what you think, he is old even for me... in the Idaloran Village. He knows many ancient stories. He is the only one that could help you. Farewell... and good luck, you will need it.'