Eternal Lands Official Forums
mrwhiteman

my ip banned

its ilovecrazyfrogs also known as mrwhiteman(my brother) or mrblackman(my other brother) please i was up 20 hours and was trying to get more money with flowers and i was abusing tanyia and being very nasty and i am very very very very sorry to that like i said it was 2:00 am when it happend i had got up at 10:00pm for my job the day before so like i said i was very tired and i was off that day so i went to my moms and then at 8:00pm a was home then i ordered pizza on the way home it was ariving as i got home i got done round 9:15 9:20 pm and i watched the movie "grimlins"so it was over at 11:00 pm then i played my ps2 till about 12:00 and then i got on el and was picking flowers,exploring and killing bunnys so i was unhappy couse there were no bunnys around so i want to exploring then i got tired of getting attacked (i was attacking) foxes but was trying to win so i deid a couple of times thats where i met tanyia she helped me get out of the underworld so we talked while i was havesting lilacs then allasudenly tanyia and i got in an aurgument then i was banned my brother got on mrwhiteman and he let me pm tanyia then my ip was banned yes i AM guilty of abuse but i will never abuse anyone again or disobey any rules please let me play give me another chance please :)

i had sassed tanyia and i was up for 20 hours before that and would like another chAnce on my ip please i will never sas her or anyone agai nnor will i disobey any other rules please let me have another chance :shame: :)

i had sassed tanyia and i was up for 20 hours before that and would like another chAnce on my ip please i will never sas her or anyone agai nnor will i disobey any other rules please let me have another chance :shame: :)

hi im mrwhiteman (ilovecrazyfrogs brother) i saw him playing it thats why i made mrwhiteman couse it looked fun but yes he was cussing and arguing with her but she was also saying stuff and making fun of his name wich i dont think is very nice at all but still i think he should be unbanned becouse she was saying nastey things to him almost as bad as he was to her and when he pmmed her when i created my charectar he was very nice and oppalogetic to her i think he should be unbanned :)

thats a lame excuse, cuz i cant ignore no1 either, or i dont see there dead msg or harm msg

He was not banned because of his PM insults to me. He began to swear in local and channel 1 after being warned repeatedly not to. He was informed that if his behaviour continued, he would be removed from the game. It did, so he was.

ok well its ilovecrazyfrogs im sorry i will never mark my words NEVER curs on this game again sas or disobey any rules there are i will reread those rules and follow them to the excact content the were written so there will be no trouble tween me and anyone again i will no curse sas insult or anything but please please please give me another chance pleeeeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee i will do anythying almost but please let me play again please forgive me :icon13: :shame:

ok well its ilovecrazyfrogs im sorry i will never mark my words NEVER curs on this game again sas or disobey any rules there are i will reread those rules and follow them to the excact content the were written so there will be no trouble tween me and anyone again i will no curse sas insult or anything but please please please give me another chance pleeeeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee i will do anythying almost but please let me play again please forgive me :hug: :shame:

Do you promise the usage of points and commatas too?

Here are some, just for the case you run out of them.

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

ok well its ilovecrazyfrogs im sorry i will never mark my words NEVER curs on this game again sas or disobey any rules there are i will reread those rules and follow them to the excact content the were written so there will be no trouble tween me and anyone again i will no curse sas insult or anything but please please please give me another chance pleeeeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee i will do anythying almost but please let me play again please forgive me :) :shame:

Piper

yes,ill use all of my writing thingys but please let me have another chance,ill do anything almost,ill even reread the rulses again and follow them with no exceptions please give me another chance :shame:

ok well its ilovecrazyfrogs im sorry i will never mark my words NEVER curs on this game again sas or disobey any rules there are i will reread those rules and follow them to the excact content the were written so there will be no trouble tween me and anyone again i will no curse sas insult or anything but please please please give me another chance pleeeeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee i will do anythying almost but please let me play again please forgive me :) :shame:

Piper

yes,ill use all of my writing thingys but please let me have another chance,ill do anything almost,ill even reread the rulses again and follow them with no exceptions please give me another chance :shame:

This is ilovecrazyfrogs ive been banned for about a week or more now and i am tired of not being able to play it is to my regret if i am banned for much longer im gooing to forget about el alltogather but it would certanly be a shame i mean comeon i love this game but d@$# it give me a chance here please

:hug:

Piper

This is ilovecrazyfrogs ive been banned for about a week or more now and i am tired of not being able to play it is to my regret if i am banned for much longer im gooing to forget about el alltogather but it would certanly be a shame i mean comeon i love this game but d@$# it give me a chance here please

;)

1)This is run by volunteers. They can't do everything we want for the game at our command. They have lives of their own that ALWAYS come before the game.

2)Swearing will not help you

3)Id rather have players who dont break rules and get banned at any time.

4)Be PATIENT!

5)Its only a game remember! not life.