Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nardo Lala

How much longer ? ( please join in )

Lol, you're so evil making Geelef do things against his will.

:)

::points at JJK's location::

Hmm, I have an idea on a new role play thread, but I won't post it on the forums untill I plan it out.

See ya'!

::Jumps up and down about a thouand times::

Ohh, a new RP Thread!

Hurryhurryhurryhurryhurrywewannajoinintooandmakesomereallygoodstories!!!Wecantwait!!Hurry!

Hmm, I'm starting to look like Tum.

Anyway, let us know when it's done!

And JJK; I do NOT spit. Except when a fly flies into my wideopened mouth. Or when I meet someone I hate.

But then again, sometimes I hate myself. x.x

Guest s4t4n

you guys need to get a fucking life

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Listen up asshole. I have a life.

I have my art, I write books, and I currently have a commission to paint murals all over the walls at the local church.

:roll:

This is where I like to spend my free time. Here, with my friends.

has this post really died...i thought it was just in slumber ? :oops:

hi guys :lol: sorry for being away so long will be back for real soon...almost there with what i have to do first.

lets get an idea of what we are going to do next, child and hml have died

we need something newer

I've got an amazing story and idea that could go on for 4 epic novels. But... unfortunatly the information about that is classified. Tumaros and I are creating a guild.... and the story is going to be amazing.

But, we can't release the information untill we get everything in order. I am in the making of the website... so it should be done soon.

Lol, of course we're allies with the Rangers.

:)

ok im continueing HML, screw it. Ill got next post, you will see.

how about for now on we call next parts and post the story over the post claim, so we dont get confused

LOL i just now realized killerlambs not a bad RPer..

TUM send me the old HML if you could at my email

(OK, really late, but did I see someone typing 'copy of the old HML'? If anyone has one to spare, please mail it to me (gdireks@home.nl) Thanks!)

I think that Tum is the only one who saved it.

:?

He's editing it right now, I think. He's spending a little time away from EL right now though.

Well, the good news is, I still have it...the bad news is, I haven't touched in in months!

Meep!

Geelef I'll send you it if you want though, it's not completely cleaned up (still has some siggies and "Post from: [Name, date]")

No prob at all :) I'll edit m out for you, send it back if you want.

(Damn, it's goiod to speak to you guys again, although it's just one or two lines :P)

Thanks! :P

How about we'd start a new RP? Just the old gang back together again, no prefabbed story to begin with, just see where we end up... What do you guys say?

Ehh, I got a lot I'm doing at the time...Eternal Lands stories, quests, making a LOT of NPCs, Dark Shadow...thank god it's summer...I just wouldn't have enough time...heck I don't even have time to read the old HML!

And Gee, I'll send the thing as soon as I can, and having it edited would be nice :D Any special format you want me to send the 200 something pages as?

I have some spare time, apart from working on the Battle at the Gates of Whitestone story... so I'm up for a new RP thread.