Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nardo Lala

How much longer ? ( please join in )

"WOoooooooohhhhh..." Nardo shook his head and rubbed his eyes trying to get get rid of the flashing stars dazzling inside his head. With an unsteady feeling in his legs and the help of his long walkingstick he tried to get up. "That was one heck of a spell..." Bit by bit he managed to retain some of his vision back. His trusty bag filled with herbal teas, potions and herbs was lying next to him. "Zabar !" Quickly he opened the pouch around his neck and noticed his frog still sleeping. "Excellent !" he said with a smile. "Master, there are new roads ahead us..." He looked with awe at the strange coloured cobbled path that laid in front of him and wondered what was behind the hill... :roll:

...asking that this mysterious man remove his unrevealing hood so that his face might be seen.

the man took off his hood, and smiled down at nardo.

"ahh, 007." nardo said with ease. "you have finally joined in our adventures. this is after all a great day, especially after what happened earlier this morning."

"And what would that be?" asked 007

...As he opened his mouth a tree near by snaped, as they both looked at the tree something hid behind the branches. 007 took three steps toward the tree and a bigger snap was made and with a poof of smoke a black oval shaped hole closed on the ~creature~

...The creature Jumped past the party with a powerful force...it was just a rabbit. The party laid down after the great scare and joined in sharing vittles.Then Killerlamb appeared in a snake-like sense, as all the others put their hands on their hilt JJK says "Neigh my friends, Thee has given up his ways with the elder fo.." then he was hushed by killerlamb who came with a long long and interesting tale...

P.M(Post message)Please dont get pissed off, IM not trying to piss you off

Hmmz. :) Nothing against you ppl, but do you remember the old How much Longer? We're gonna continue that one, somewhere. I think Tumaros has it on his comp, if not i have the first 40 posts or so... (40 outta 200 o.0) To all our fans (if any): you'll hear from us :)

Hmmz. :P Nothing against you ppl, but do you remember the old How much Longer? We're gonna continue that one, somewhere. I think Tumaros has it on his comp, if not i have the first 40 posts or so... (40 outta 200 o.0) To all our fans (if any): you'll hear from us :P

We have all progressed in storytelling and thge old one had spam from certain bastards in it...*Heh*...so I think we shpould restart it

You know, I DO think we should start some roleplay thing on these forums. I also think on the old forum ppl were shitting too much. Clean start that means. But I hate to lose the entire story we made. It was good, if you leave out some stupid stuff. I'd like to see HML here, only without the fucked up posts, so we can continue it. Ofcourse, if anyone wants to join: just write yourself in :)

...The creature Jumped past the party with a powerful force...it was just a rabbit. The party laid down after the great scare and joined in sharing vittles.Then Killerlamb appeared in a snake-like sense, as all the others put their hands on their hilt JJK says "Neigh my friends, Thee has given up his ways with the elder fo.." then he was hushed by killerlamb who came with a long long and interesting tale...

P.M(Post message)Please dont get pissed off, IM not trying to piss you off

[Continued]...The tale was that of the ancient sword of the dead, the sword's hilt was crafted from the claw of the final phoenix letting the weild the power to bring other back from the grave...He explained of how he needed it for a fallen ally who died defending him (as if they would lemme die), however this sword wouldn't be easy to get as it was held by...(You guys can finish this part of the story, I wouldn't like to make the entire plot up it would only be interesting to me)

[Note:Please post in the awakening too, I mean please, its got a good story too]

Nardo looked among his friends. "Hold on for a sec.."

"Lets rest a bit...I think the time is right to tell you why i am here and what happened with my good friend here.

“To tell you the story of Zabar is not an easy one. I can not guarantee you wont have bad dreams,†said Nardo while he sat down and took the frog out of his pouch. He held it up

“Zabar is really a mighty magician, he has been transformed in this state upon his flight. It was a tremendous fight, i know, for which I was also thereâ€â€¦

“He was caught like me when he was very young and kept prison for years in a dark dungeon led by the one who’s name can not be outspoken†A shiver ran again though Nardo´s veins. “Zabar was there for one and only one purpose. He, together with 7 other chosen ones of all different races where drained of their blood and powers to feed the black crystal that was dangling in front of their eyes. To stop them from escaping they where chained and buried in a circle up to their necks. They were fed and brainwashed for six days and for the seventh it was drainage, torture and mutilation.†Nardo coughed and blushed “I amongst others were forced to feed and heal them. In his other state he looks now like a terrible mutant ogre, with an third horse-leg, three eyes, a broken horn and a large hump on his back. His skin is swollen and infected by all the poisoning…â€

“Blood they needed…and anger.†I was tortured if I did not comply but not worth of any other use to them. This went on for years…Zabar was the only one not completely brainwashed and whenever possible we had secret conversations and bit by bit plotted our way out.â€

“I studied whenever possible, learned to improve my skills until one day I managed to make the best sleeping herbal tea ever. For the rest I can be short. The guards where fast asleep, I dug up Zabar and together we fled into freedom.â€

“That was until we bumped into the Head of the Dark Prison Guard. She awaited us close to the gate…wide-awake. Her nostrils were wide and steaming. Her claws razor sharp and the charging of her magic gave a strange electricity in the air. We had no chance. Both of us where shackled and Zabar had no chance of running with his third leg dangling behind him.â€

“I quickly hid behind a statue and concentrated on protecting Zabar with any magic shield I could think of. It worked and I noticed he was fighting back with whatever magic power he had left. It was no use though. With a flash and a haunting laughter the shield shattered and Zabar was hit with a bursting electric ball. The screeching laughter continued “

“You have done your purpose…the crystal will be ready on time. But a frog they shall be fur the rest of your days…until you’ll get kissed by a prince of darkness’s... Muuuahahahahahaha...†The screeching laughter continued. Until it suddenly stopped and she appeared with in a puff of smoke in front of me. “And you…thou shall have the same faith, for whoever knows the story of this frog will suffer the same…thou shall loose thy memory bit by bit, your thoughts and willpower.hahahaha…and don´t think there is a cure. “

Nardo looked up to the ones around him. “I have travelled a lot and managed to improve myself with the help of others. Without them it would have been impossible to reach this far. In his thoughts he longed for his friends who where not now among him. “Let me show you this...†He dug into his bag and held out a large black shiny bauble in the palm of his hands. This is a dragon pearl. We found this on our travels. Normally it is white, clear and shiny. But look.†Inside the glass where strange furious dark gasses whirling in a wild frenzy. There are more of these and the dragons are more and more behaving strangely, getting aggressive.â€

“Zabar and I have to go back and stop this evil. But first we must fight this curse. I can be of help to any traveller who wishes to travel along with us as much are we in need of your help.†I am not much of a fighter, my travelling stick is a fine weapon, with poisonous ends if the needs is there. And there is thisâ€. With a smile he stroke the old wooden stick and it transformed into a razor-sharp fine bladed sword. The sunlight reflected the blade and gave it a mysterious rainbow coloured aura. He winked at Geelef. “Only in defence I shall use this though.â€

“I must find the dragon of Myst for he can bring us to an large island floating in the sky. Up there is the key to our salvation. Anyone not scared of dragons and heights, monsters and puzzles and those who are willing to travel through all kinds of conditions which we will be meeting along please join. Your wisdom or might could be the decisive thing. But who knows who or what we will meet.â€

Nardo scraped his throat and took a gulp of his flask. “Anyone some iced herbal tea? “

[[[sorry i deleted it i thought nardo beat me to it but it would not change]]]

..Interuptingly JJK looks down and asks, "who that rabbit?"In the corner of his eye he spots a black spot, as he turns his head in the direction of the spot it dissaperes.[typo]*as he turns his head back*"Did you see t"... JJK's face went blank as no one was there. Slowly the black dot appered again. JJK asked,"who are you?" As the black dot formed into human like shape he said,"Dolboc". Suddenly everything went white for a second and back to normal. "JJK, are you alright?" Killerlamb asked. "Yea, anyway, finish your story Lamb." "And his name was.." "Dolboc?"asked JJK. "Yes...How did you know?"

@THIS POST BELONGS BEFORE KILLERLAMBS@

...You messed my earlier post up thats why it says weird this is not spam...

...JJK replied "I've seen him before, I didn't know his name but know I do, I didn't think the visions were real but they are, and they are very grim"

"What did you see"

"I saw him...NO NO" Suddenly his eyes turn black and he hears a voice saying "That would ruin all the fun"

Nardo ran to him casting heal while lamb took bandages out of his pack "what happend," nardo asked

"I don't know, I can't remember what I saw anymore, but I feel as if I lost a part of myself, or a part of us..." replied JJK in a worried tone

As nardo told the group to stop worring and actually rest, JJK felt closer to all them than ever before.

JJK stared at the stars for he knew someone,someday, would not be able to.

(Just wondering, where are we? Still in the icy plain where the old HML ended? Or in the Atronarchs cave, where my last post ended (which noone read) I'll just head on in the icy plain if you dont mind, ofcourse calculating your posts in :D)

As JJK looked at the stars, he suddenly felt the urge to leave, to go somewhere. He didn't know why, or where he needed to go, but there was just the urge to do it. He went to his bag, only to find that everyone was awake, packing their stuff. 'We are going to leave. Don't know why, or where to, but we are leaving.' Geelef said. 'Yeah, guess you feel the same as I feel' JJK replied. Only Nardo was still sleeping, Zabar next to his head. 'Yo Nardo, wake up, will you?!' Geelef shouted. 'Hmmbrlzzz....' 'WAKE UP' 'Wha- what's wrong?' Nardo asked. 'We are leaving. Don't you feel the urge?' Geelef said. 'Urge? What urge? You're acting weird, Gee.' Nardo said. 'But, if you wait a second, I'll come along. 'Hurry up, please.' Nardo nodded, stood up and mumbled something. All his belongings started to shake, then went up in the air and floated into his bag.

'Ok, ready. Where were we going again?' 'To the east.' Killerlamb said.

(Ok, goes for me :) Ill write a piece explaining how we got there.)

While they were walking to the east Nardo was thinking about the past few days, how day suddenly got to this valley. He remembered the long trip Thalos, Tumaros, Diesel, Laena, Aira, Zabar and Geelef made with him. They had almost reached Heaven. Past the Flame Atronarch. They fought an octupus, later Geelef had been struck by the Atronarch to defend Laena. Then, he teleported to Sheea's waters to get some healing water for Geelef. When they entered the cave of the Atronarch again they found a hidden passage to the Atronarch's boss. They walked that way, but they hadn't made more than five steps till the floor started to shake, the ceiling started to fall down. They ran outside, only to find out meteors were falling from the sky. The entire ice plain was smelting. Then, one by one they got hit by one of these meteors, they didn't die, but were taken away from the plain. Minutes later they were dropped in this plain, together with some people they didn't know yet. It seemed they all were swept off their quests, only to find themselves taken to this place.

'What are you thinking about?' Geelef's voice disturbed Nardo's thoughts. Nardo looked to his left and saw Geelef firmly walking to the horizon. 'I just thought about how we got here.' Nardo answered. 'Yeah, I've also been thinking' Geelef said. 'Don't you think it's kinda weird? First we were just having a bit of fun, travelling together. And all of a sudden we are transported to this place, along with other adventurers. Only days later we all feel the urge to head east. I think someone wants us to come to him, or her. Someone who is looking for a good fight.' Nardo nodded, he had been thinking the same thing.

'Yooooo, get over here!' JJK's voice rumbled over the plain. 'Look what I found' he said. He pointed towards the base of a tree. 'Isn't that -' Killerlamb began. But Tumaros already answered. 'Yeah, that is a Hero. Look at his weapons, his armor, and his body. All magically enhanced. Evenso, he got killed. Something really powerful must roam these lands.'

Tumaros hadn't even said these words when a great roar came from behind a huge rock. 'What the...' Aira said. He raised his hands, conjured a fireball and blew the rock apart. 'Dammit...' Aira said. 'An Inferno...'

"an..an inferno?"JJK asked. "Yes,an inferno"Geelef replied. "An inferno is a fiery monster, one of the most powerfull monsters that have ever existed"said killerlamb. "I never really thought i would see one of these again..."said aira. What do you mean again?"asked killerlamb

BTW nice banner killa

'What he means,' Geelef said. 'His that THAT monster-' he pointed at the Inferno, who was closing in on them a bit, 'is going the set us aflame if we dont stop him.' He raised his hands, conjuring an enourmous ball of water. 'Come on, give me a hand, will you?' he asked. They nodded, and seconds later the waterball was glowing with poisonous, electric, earthly and air magic. 'Ok,' Geelef panted. 'Lets send that Inferno to hell... He'll probably like it.' With great force he pushed the energyball towards the Inferno. When the ball hit it, great steamy clouds erupted from the Inferno's body. The Inferno roared with pain, but stood his ground. Aira, who had been standing aside, now used some of his magic. The Inferno fell down, and the magic ball dissappeared over the horizon. 'Well, that was kinda easy.' Killerlamb said. 'Don't say that,' Nardo said. 'Just look at it.' Killerlamb looked at the Inferno, and was shocked when he saw the huge leg move a bit. 'Uh oh...'

as the inferno started moving a bit more aira said,"please be dead,oh please be dead." As the monster finally opened its fiery eyes all the members started casting spells at it.

SYS shutdown i will finish this part

NEVER MIND it froze at 59 seconds...this comps going in the shop in a couple days anyway...

The moster just reflected and absorbed the spells. "i know"said geelef,"Spell of the elfs." While saying that the Inferno looked at geelef and started growing larger and larger, moaning louder and louder. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The Inferno gradually walked toward Geelef. "SH** What did i do?"

Geelef drew his sword, still shining from the spell he cast on it long ago. 'Nardo, gimme your sword please, I got an idea' he said. Nardo looked at Geelef, thinking what he wanted to do. 'You aren't gonna slash his legs off, are you? You wont have the time to do it.' 'That's why I am going to use two swords.' Geelef replied. Nardo nodded, pulled out his sword and handed it to Geelef. 'Cover me, please' Geelef said. He started to run towards the Inferno, the each sword in one hand. In seconds all sorts of spells were fired at the Inferno. When Geelef almost reached the Inferno, he could feel a spell hitting him, at first he thought someone had a bad aim, but then he realised he was hit by a protective spell. Thanks, Nardo... he thought, smiling. With a huge sweep he drove both swords into the two legs of the Inferno, sending fire, water, poison, air, electricity and what more into the Inferno's body. The Inferno went from greeny red to purple and fell down again. 'Ok, let's get him!' Geelef shouted.

As the group Slashed and hacked into the Inferno with all their might. With that Time seemed to be slowing down. As they tried to stop killing the Inferno they glanced over their shoulder as hard as they could. There, Behind them was Tumaros. And in front of him was a HUGE and POWERFULL ball of magic nearly 10 times bigger than the Inferno. “Rrrr…..uuuu…..nnnn…….†Geelef tried to shout. They all very slowly started to Run away. “HURRY!!!†Shouted tumaros. The magic ball,Nearly as big as 15 times the size of the Inferno was casted at the inferno. BZZZZJGZZZZZZZZ(lame)The Ball wsa hurled past the group. As soon as it hit the Inferno Time was normal again. As the group slamed hart into the ground they heared a moaning. The loked at Tumaros, He was lying on the ground. [[more moaning]] They looked at the Inferno as it slowly started to disappear. And with a puff of smoke he was gone. They glansed back at Tumaros…

Tumoros was completely drained of all the energy he had. His face was pale and his breathing was in raptures. Slowly he got up though and said with a smile on his face. “Well that should do it…†Nardo just grinned and handed him a small glass bottle. “No more than three swigs…maestro…know your level.†he said with a warning frown. “I think you just reached a higher level of your magic knowledge.â€

“Wow! man!†Killerlamb came closer and said with an apologetic look on his face “Normally I don’t believe in that hoky-doky-wimpsy-pimpsy-whatever-u-call-it….thing you call m-m-magic…an I trusted only my mighty sword, but this has opened my eyes.â€

Tumaros just brushed off the dust of his jacket and looked back at group of humans and elves standing around him, some with smiles, others with concern and others with a non-understanding look on their face. “Hhmmm.†Tumaros laughed while he rubbed his pointy ears. “We have come across quite a few creatures before…and I also rely a lot on my weapons but sometimes…sometimes nothing beats the use of some great balls of fire!†Laughter broke out among the group and somehow with that also the ice broke between some of them.

“Well,†Geelef spoke “We have had two occasions already in this strange forsaken valley and we are not even halfway. “I don’t trust this place, suggest we double the guard tonight and have a search party that will have a prowl around while others make camp.â€