Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Monkeytwit

Benfish - scammer

Benfish was friend of my sister, thankyou, so of course, she trusted him, and he swore to her that he would collect her death bag if she died fighting goblins, and return it to her, the first time she killed one, she tried again, but died, he then gave her stuff back, which made her trust him even more. on her third try to kill a goblin, she died, and he took her stuff, she lost her best armour and he would not give it back, he just ignored her. I think he should either be banned, or forced to give the stuff back. Please could anybody help my sister out?

Benfish was friend of my sister, thankyou, so of course, she trusted him, and he swore to her that he would collect her death bag if she died fighting goblins, and return it to her, the first time she killed one, she tried again, but died, he then gave her stuff back, which made her trust him even more. on her third try to kill a goblin, she died, and he took her stuff, she lost her best armour and he would not give it back, he just ignored her. I think he should either be banned, or forced to give the stuff back. Please could anybody help my sister out?

Since bagjumping is not against the rules nobody can ban benfish or force him to return the items. The outlaws forum is to tell other people about the scammer/bag jumper so the same thing doesnt happen to them

This is aweful! My condolences go out to your sister.If she ever needs someone loyal to help her i will do my best!

thanks a lot, her name is thankyou, she says she will try to get in touch with you, thanks.

This is aweful! My condolences go out to your sister.If she ever needs someone loyal to help her i will do my best!

thanks a lot, her name is thankyou, she says she will try to get in touch with you, thanks.

Ahh ive seen her around and i will try to get in touch with her or my brother to.

Ahh ive seen her around and i will try to get in touch with her or my brother to.

ok cheers mate