Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brom

Account of the Ocean Strider

The finished account of the Ocean Strider can now be read and re-read on http://www.eternal-lands.net/ !!! Thrilling tale that the roleplayers spun around the First voyage to Irilion! Click below

http://www.eternal-lands.net/index.php?con...rp_oceanstrider

It can also be found on the EL.net mainpage, RP Section. Thank you those who participated!

Note: This is a heavily edited version so that all the posts make sense together. To read the full account with all of the Out of character and extra posts, Please read

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17578

Happy Reading.

Edited by Brom

Don't want to be a pain in the rear, but Irilion is spelled with one "r".

Eh, it happens. I left both spellings in the story. My Rationale behind it being. "People pronounce it differently!" :P If it really bothers you all that much, I can change it in the story.

Eh, it happens. I left both spellings in the story. My Rationale behind it being. "People pronounce it differently!" :P If it really bothers you all that much, I can change it in the story.

216458[/snapback]

There's a few other things I've found... such as "a elf", "a arrow", "Serdia", and some other things... just coming up with my own corrections, I'll post when I complete.

216458[/snapback]

There's a few other things I've found... such as "a elf", "a arrow", "Serdia", and some other things... just coming up with my own corrections, I'll post when I complete.

216478[/snapback]

Thanks!

Despite the minute mistakes that are still there I think Brom did a wonderful job compiling this.

Let's not get nitpicky about the mistakes that are still there. Having assisted in the proofreading and spell checking, I know how difficult this project was. It is readable and a fine read it is.

Despite the minute mistakes that are still there I think Brom did a wonderful job compiling this.

Let's not get nitpicky about the mistakes that are still there. Having assisted in the proofreading and spell checking, I know how difficult this project was. It is readable and a fine read it is.

216486[/snapback]

Yes, he (and you) did a great job in the compilation of the work. BUT, there is a little difference in "nitpicking" and proofreading. I'm just throwing out a little proofreading (plus, some mistakes really bug me - one of the most mistake-proned sections was my own. Guess I need to proofread me a bit better).

216486[/snapback]

Yes, he (and you) did a great job in the compilation of the work. BUT, there is a little difference in "nitpicking" and proofreading. I'm just throwing out a little proofreading (plus, some mistakes really bug me - one of the most mistake-proned sections was my own. Guess I need to proofread me a bit better).

216499[/snapback]

He is right. I always enjoy extra eyes and literacy levels to check over the writing. I welcome your proofreading and editing. I think you know what I mean when I say "this was writen by a lot of different authors and styles. Thanks Atahn :D

All of the Irrilons and Irillions are now fixed to Irilion. ;P

Edited by Brom