Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buddy

Damagedtmx and Benhe

Yes but scamming helps with role playing , and life cannot be easy. The harder the game is the better. If we did not have scamming do you people know how dull it would be?We need the bandets and tricksters.

He made a very good point. Although scammers are an annoying pain in the ass, we need them :)

(but still damagedtmx is a nub who fights gargs with serp and full plate.. rofl)

lol yea umm how did i not get away with this scamm i did get the items did i not chronic rofl i can pwn you!!! and u know it so don't act all tough

lol yea umm how did i not get away with this scamm i did get the items did i not chronic rofl i can pwn you!!! and u know it so don't act all tough

Alas you guys should have a nice duel about this!" An evil highwayman and a arogant noble face off on a lonely street in tirnym". The outlaw section should become a rp section ;):):):)

I agree with people who think damagedtmx is a scammer but i dont even know benhe but damagedtmx ripped me off first we started out as friends we met in vermor_castle and he said he was rich in game and had 500k but later in game i was selling a steel axe then he pmed me and said how much i said 3k but he said hows 1 k and a my choice of 3 books and i never got the books either that i wanted so ive been pming him sayying did u get my books and he said i have to wait tilll guild master comes on he lets me get any book that he wants so i said ok 3 weeks after i asked him again he said my guild master hasent been on yet so a month went by and i still didnt get my books so i think damagedtmx is a scammer :mad:

ROFL!

:blush: BrInG It oN! :D :D

Well, after benhe called me a b***h the other night in the veggie patch at votd (for no reason at all, we were having a normal coversation and he just pops off with something that included calling me a b***h), i'm biding my time till i catch him in a pk map. You will die you scamming little n00b :angry2:

Lmao..

Benhe gonna get killed.. (again..)

And just because I aint got chronic Benhe don't mean I don't play? lmao..

I got a stronger character now anyways.. :P

damagedtmx got banned for a while for trying to scam me of a name change (he lied that he donated in the past).

Oh well.

He tired to scam the game maker?? :D

not smart thing to do. :icon4:

damagedtmx got banned for a while for trying to scam me of a name change (he lied that he donated in the past).

Oh well.

Omg damagedtmx is such an idiot.

chronic rofl i can pwn you!!! and u know it so don't act all tough

ROFLMAO benhe u r so weak i killed u without armor/wepon (2 times) :P :lol: and i m not even in top 200

only 1 u can pwn r noobs (the 1 u scam)

and btw chronic is stronger than u .......i know him

:blink: OMG u tried to scam teh GOD :)

Sweets Motto:If ya CANT run with the BIG DOGS!!Stay on the PORCH!!! :mace::mace:

i know him

by i know him i mean i know his stats :hug:

we had same a/d when he joined HUSL

Do you want a cookie or a medal?

by medal u mean your magic serp :hug: .........sure i guess i can have that :hug::hug:

Edited by yaserhameed

Lmao.

:) Thanks yaser. And that siggy PWNS so bad!! xD :P

Made me laugh so much. :)

Edited by ChroniC