Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banshen

Whats the hardest you have hit a monster/player

I am only train, and therefore dont use weapons. But what would be trully fun is if somebody wearing a stars med and a tit axe, drink a att potion, get blessed by the god of attack, beam to isla prisma and hit a rabbit. That damage would be impressive! :hehe: :battleaxe: :axeman_rune:

hmm about 80 on gobs with tit axe and 106/107 a/d

much more on rabbits tho

A long while ago there was a contest about this. A guild set up a bot in the rat house on IP. It recorded how much damage people could do in one hit and displayed the results on an internet page. When it was first anounced there had to be at least 30 people in that tiny house.

<-- sMooMs here, i've hit like 90 on donpedro before with 80 coord and thermal serp ask logiscom he was there smile.gif

LOL, yeh i remember that :P

I don't usually fight with weapons - there is one time I think I forgot to take off my pickaxe and one-hitted a small garg on my way out of the diamond mine.

mirror on corpus, 270 followed by immediate death

215057[/snapback]

Same way but i hit him 260...

and with out mirror like 54 on a rabbit tit axe...

Edited by mauriciom

Guest alobar
A long while ago there was a contest about this.  A guild set up a bot in the rat house on IP.  It recorded how much damage people could do in one hit and displayed the results on an internet page.  When it was first anounced there had to be at least 30 people in that tiny house.

215166[/snapback]

http://ef.mhome.de/index.php?page=events

Yes it was hosted by ef,frak i think,when it wasnt any tit axes or thermal serps.There were 2 such events,as you can see from the link,the other was in manor at the female orc spawn.Both took place,i think,just before the system failure-the first character wipe.It would be nice to participate in similar events again,allthough now i wont even make it to the top 10 :devlish:.