Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShYne

Flabber89 is bagjumper BEAWARE

Flabber89 is a bagjumper he jumped neo101 he stole 1k sulfur 1k rose 1k red snapdragons and some veggies He's a BAGJUMPER BEAWARE

I think that getting "bag-jumped" is your own problem, just DON'T step of your bag if you got stuff in in that you don't want to lose..

*HINT*

sit down and use sit-lock... It's your own fault you get bag-jumped, there is a way to avoid it

To those who are wondering why neo101 walked off his bag it was because his cat or something was walking around on his computer desk and stepped on the mouse or something, obviously he wouldnt just walk off 1000 worth of FE supplies, he's in my guild and he's constantly working on getting FE's and iron bars, Flabber was at the storage that neo101 was at so as soon as neo accidentally stepped off Flabber jumped onto the bag and i guess put it into his storage, stupid thing to do.

When someone dies and loses bag it's more the person who died's fault because if he wasnt prepared to fight that specific animal/monster he should have been holding so many items, but when something accidentaly happens like this, the bag should be returned or not even touched.

Ive heard rumors you are a bag stealer.

215359[/snapback]

He is defending bagjumpers on this thread, maybe he is own of them.

And its funny to see how many ppl put the responsability of outlaws in the actions of the ppl who suffered the action (like you was bagjumped your fault, you was scammed your fault, you was attacked while training your fault).

Maybe the outlaws dont do anything wrong?

If you were bagjumped because you accidentally walked off your bag, that's your fault, and could be avoided easily with sit-lock. If you were eaten by a grue, that's not. As I always say, don't manufacture from bag, especially not when you are lagging. And I'm not defending bagjumpers, you must defend yourselves against them. Because they exist, either we like them or not.

Still, this is the place on the forums meant to warn users about who will jump in your bag. We all  know it's not against the rules yadda yadda...

215793[/snapback]

What he said!

I seriously don't get those ppl who post saying it's not against the rules, quit whining, it's the victim's fault, etc. etc... if this is you, then I humbly suggest you need to start thinking outside the box you're in.

The premises are simple:

1) This is where we warn people about those who have jumped a bag.

2) If u jumped a bag, u risk being mentioned here.

Most guilds out there say they don't accept scammers and bag jumpers. If no one lists them here, then those guilds and indeed most players won't have much in the way of warning who the bag jumpers are.

Anything else is semantics and in my opinion should be excluded from this forum.