Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PowerWarrior

PowerWarrior

Hello.

Rogue I have told you the reason why I said it and I was very sorry and I will NEVER do it again. Could you give me a chance and unban me please. I will never do anything like this, if I do you may IP ban me for life. This is my first time on the bans/abuse part of forums. Many people have been given a chance like other ef members belali (2-3 times) shivar and I am sure there are so many other people. I promise it will NEVER happen again. It will be the first and last time it happens.

Please forgive me :blush:

Edited by PowerWarrior

Rogue/mihaim could you post on my topic please :P. i see you posted on some other ban topic and forgot/didn’t see mine. Thnks

Mihaim : Last Active Today, 05:16 AM

Mihaim : Last Active Today, 04:16 PM

Mihaim : Last Active Today, 10:43 PM

Edited by PowerWarrior

No i didn't forgot and yes i saw your post.

Here is the answer:

Short answer: "No".

You may stop here or read further.

Long answer:

Repeat after me: "Saying sorry doesn't make it right" . If you really think that you can acuse anyone of something and throw **** at people , get banned and then come back and say "look i will never do it again" , you are wrong. I have absolutely no reason to trust a word you say. I warned you in the past without any atitude change. Moreover your post takes me to this logic: "if someone else was unbanned i should try to". From my part this subject is closed and i do not intend to reopen it.

Have a nice day.

Repeat after me: "Saying sorry doesn't make it right" .

Yes it does not make it right but if you truly mean it i think you deserve a second chance.

I warned you in the past without any atitude change

Yes could you post the log of that. If you remember how that started when you were outside of nc cave when i asked you how you harmed so fast because you was able to change sigels very fast at the time because there was know magic quick bar or anything.

your post takes me to this logic: "if someone else was unbanned i should try to".

The only reason i post here is because i am truly sorry and i think i deserve a second chance. If you look at other topics some people got more than one chance.

I have absolutely no reason to trust a word you say

Well you dont know me but im sure other mods/admins know me better.

I am not the kind of person maybe you think i am. You see i am diffrent to what i am in real life. I play this game because i can get away from real life and be what ever i want on the game. if you knew me in real life you would see a HUGE difference.

Everyone makes mistakes including moderators and admins. The people who are truly sorry DESERVE A CHANCE and the sooner you see that the better.

:confused::ph34r:

ps: maybe you can look at how long ive been playing the game!! maybe longer than most people in the top 50.

Edited by PowerWarrior

The only reason i post here is because i am truly sorry and i think i deserve a second chance.

You think you deserve a "second" chance. In fact that would be 3 or 4th chance you would get. And i belive that you don't deserve any more chances.

The only reason i post here is because i am truly sorry and i think i deserve a second chance.

You think you deserve a "second" chance. In fact that would be 3 or 4th chance you would get. And i belive that you don't deserve any more chances.

I dont understand. i think it would be second chance or third dunno. There was that time when i asked you about you harming so fast you warned me but i wasnt very sure about that, maybe you can post logs or something please. The other one would be me saying things in GM.

I am truly sorry for all the things i said about you rogue. I have promised to never do something like this ever again. Please give me 1 LAST chance :whistle:. Please

I might edit this post in the morning its 00:54 here.

Thnks For Reading.

k Good Night ill get in trouble if i stay up any longer

Edited by PowerWarrior