Infamous

guildmap

we need someone who would like to make a guildmap for us

#ig =hc= , pm shivar in-game or reply in this topic pls

it has to be 32x32

Edited by Hardcore

I'll make you one for 300k ingame.

Ty.

BTW: I'm actually being serious. 300k is chump change for all of a PK guild to pay, isn't it?

Edited by Daxon

lol 300k is abit much for only a 32x32 map, maybe if it was a 64x64

214577[/snapback]

It would be only 100k, but I don't like them. Still, business is business. 300k final.

lol 300k is abit much for only a 32x32 map, maybe if it was a 64x64

214577[/snapback]

It would be only 100k, but I don't like them. Still, business is business. 300k final.

214578[/snapback]

Then dont post at all, you realy think i accept your offer? :P

my in game work are;

NC temple insides

cont2 map 9 (jungel map)

alone with the insides and the temple map for it (can only be seen though the map editor atm because im not so good with making the .def files and have a few bugs xD)

Since Sistema is sleeping right now, he has done Elandria's temple and also the new map Trassian.

hmm how can he sleep and reading this topic in the same time ;D

gold coins, i could make a 32x32 map in no time if i got given some ideas (which im sure i would get for a guild map) o its easy 100k :)

lol, sorry, took a short nap, the el forums were still open, I'm now going to sleep (and closing teh PC).

Yes, I've made the whole of Trassian.

I've also made Elandria Temple insides, Zarin's Dream maze, and other misc maps which aren't on my mind atm (too sleepy)

Making maps at the moment, and... yeah.

But I don't have to proove how good I am to you... =/

It's your choice anyways.

and it's ingame gc DN.

Gnite.

- SisteMa`

Edited by sisteMa`

I didn't want to start a new thread:

What is a guild map, and how (and where) is it implemented in the game? :confused:

215847[/snapback]

A guildmap is a special map made for your guild. Its like having the Valley of the Dwarves for your guild, but the design has to be unique (you cannot claim an existing map), hence you need a mpamaker to do it (if you are not skiled enough to do it yourself).

The cost is $200 (real money yes) and it cannot hold anything harvestable and it has to be approved by Roja.

its basicly land that you get to call yours, although anyone in game can go to it if they find the entrance (which you get to decide where it is, so you can make it really hard to find) Like derin said you cannot have anything harvestable on the map (well you can put them on your map, but you wont be able to harvest them because its like when your inside a shop) also i thought it was only aloud to have one exit/entrace (meaning the place you come in is the same place you come out) but i noticed the *CO* map also has a way to get to kf, so im guessing it can have a teleport to one other place in game within reason (im guessing a way to porals room wouldn't be aloud as thats not really fair xD) maybe someone can clear that up?