Eternal Lands Official Forums
Phoenix.Riva

what the hell is pleteretherhter?

Just something that was added when they were testing the new way to change ur away messages ingame and someone didnt know it saved to their files auto so it came with the update. Just a simple test that lasted a bit longer than expected :medieval:

Yes, I was testing the configuration window, and I also tested the AFK message. But for some reason that last part didn't show up, because it was at the end of the box, so when I made the upload package for the game, I included that there by mistake :medieval:

Yes, I was testing the configuration window, and I also tested the AFK message. But for some reason that last part didn't show up, because it was at the end of the box, so when I made the upload package for the game, I included that there by mistake :P

214385[/snapback]

I thought you were just trying to play a joke on everybody :wacko:

EDIT: At the very least, I was laughing, even if I didn't understand. :lol: :devlish:

Edited by Arnieman

sounds like the sound from the car of the dukes of hazzard :P

214412[/snapback]

Sounds more like shivar in full plate armor gets kicked into the bucket to me :devlish:

Piper

Yes, I was testing the configuration window, and I also tested the AFK message. But for some reason that last part didn't show up, because it was at the end of the box, so when I made the upload package for the game, I included that there by mistake :)

214385[/snapback]

I thought you were just trying to play a joke on everybody :)

EDIT: At the very least, I was laughing, even if I didn't understand. :lol: :)

214432[/snapback]

Same here lol :lol:

sounds like the sound from the car of the dukes of hazzard :)

214412[/snapback]

Sounds more like shivar in full plate armor gets kicked into the bucket to me :)

Piper

214434[/snapback]

very possible :)

Yes, I was testing the configuration window, and I also tested the AFK message. But for some reason that last part didn't show up, because it was at the end of the box, so when I made the upload package for the game, I included that there by mistake :P

214385[/snapback]

Aww, how disappointing. I thought someone had finally figured uot how to spell the sound of a razzberry. (Or Bronx Cheer, or whatever you call it in your part of the world.)

I thought it was the sound of someone bashing their keyboard, making a bunch of random keys appear to test out the AFK message...

...oh.