Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brom

Short notice: Duel RP Event

A duel has been proposed and accepted. Tonight at 6:00PM MST 8:00PM ET We will be fighting to the death, for our honor!

This is a Roleplaying event, If you do not know how to Roleplay or you refuse to, Please do not attend this event. Everyone must be in character while in the arena. We will of course have your offtopic chat on channel 22 during this event. Channel 50 is the Roleplaying channel where we will first announce this event.

If you wish to start a duel with someone else. Please let me know so that we can play you into the roleplaying.

Dress Code:

Yes, Just for the fun of it, we are having a small dress code if you wish to watch the event. All those supporting Sir_Launcelot will please wear Racoon Hats, All those supporting Lan_Mandragoran will please wear Skunk hats. Those who are rooting for both or are undecided, please where Fur hats. I will have a few of each in my inventory in case you do not have one. To repeat.

Supporting Sir_Launcelot: Racoon hats

Supporting Lan_Mandragoran: Skunk hats

Supporting Both: Fur hats

Wear whatever you can lose besides the hats, because this event will be taking place in the White Stone Castle Arena!

-----

On Roleplaying. We will be having a short into to roleplaying session before the event in the tavern at White Stone city. Ill see you all there!

Edit: Typo

Edited by Brom

Lan_Mandragoran Won! Thanks to all who were there to cheer for both contestants. We had many duels afterwards and lots of fun!

Tell your brother for me, He can fight me whenever I am online :D His character is not too far off mine. Train up and we will have a go again.

Yes it has! And we are still pushing for it. People enjoy getting into character and acting things out. Im all for it.

That's the outflux to illa.

215907[/snapback]

You betcha. Speaking of. I just finished editing the first half. :) Ill post it somewhere.