Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
macca

ppl maoning bout being pked whats with that

i read through this section for the 1st time in a dont know how long. i'm like whats goin on ppl are moaning about pkers and thats it i realy cant see y every1 is being outlawed not even ppl i'm at war with. a rule that i try to say to every1 thats saying there going training or pking or whatever is

pk at your own risk

basicly you go into a pk map it's your own fault if you die you should expect it realy because every can be beat by some1 else.

if your training you should still expect to be pked your in a map where ppl are going to kill each other dam you killing your training partner.

i realy cant see y every1 is moaning about pkers it's part of the game dam think your selfs lucky it's only on certain maps alot of games let you pk anywhere.

so because of this i wanna outlaw every body moaning about being pked as it's such a dumb thing to do you went in the map it was your own fault listen to how dumb you guys sounded pk....player killing so so killed me wow all makes sense now.

L8a's macca n start thinking about what your saying.

Edited by macca

:icon13: Well said Bro!!! HEll if i posted every time i got PKed umm i think it would be called SPAMmin.. heheheh I just say take the lost or heck Call in the

BIG DOGS!! :brooding: :battleaxe: :devlish:

Sweets new Motto: IF YA CANT RUN WIF THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!!!! ;) :smartass:

Edited by SweetThang

good points macca. the signs do say careful it pk area. dont get me wrong i want to pvp in peace but i know the risks. hehe ive gotten used to it . some of the ppl who attack me i acctually have civil chats with lol. why complain just embrace teh bad guys in the game (shivar) . if it werent for he and others what fun would it be?

like i told shivar in pm its not personal it just a game :devlish: so i say hello to the bad guys . thats where the excitement in the game comes from :icon13: maybe ent and some others will someday impliment some kind of training ground that wont let pkers destroy ppl at will . but in the mean time have fun with them . i will psst hey shivar i want to play with you hehe :brooding: and i still wubs ya ;)

:brooding: No freestyler HARDCORE does NOT let me repeat DOES NOT

OWNZ yoo THat is funny to see!!! ROFL :devlish:;)

Sweets new Motto: IF YA CANT RUN WIF THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!!!!

it's true

if ur talking about the topic from logger and shivar then the next thing applies :)

i remember Uti and some other guilds fighting for a "cause"

i think that cause was fighting against people who attack during pvp and people who attack weaker players?

why do the same thing then? it doesn't make you any better :blush:

so first saying you fight against attacking during pvp and then attack during pvp urself makes you an outlaw cause people don't expect it from you like in this case shivar and logiscom.

but anyway who cares just dis and run and laugh in their face :P

I got pissed off when crus tried to kill me 2 times. But I just dis and run. He couldn't kill me. And I don't say I won't attack anyone anywhere. But I say I don't attack innocent people. I'm still not strong enough to kill crus face to face, but if would be fun if I killed him while he don't expect it, as I didn't expect that he would come.

Ok... seems like everyone on this thread agreed until I cam along. lol

Please remember that Outlaws is the place to post breaking of code of honor stuff. So I believe that the cases that involve 'I was training with a friend when a super high level character attacked us' is a valid complaint while 'I was exploring on a PK map and so and so killed me' is not.

Even the most ‘ebul Pkers’ know this.

A couple of weeks ago Valkurie <sp> was training and used a dis ring. As he was going to leave the map one of my guildies pk'd him.

Shivar popped onto IG, demanding the return of the items, because the attack was not honorable. Ironic isn't it.

I think that most of these problems will be resolved when the Dueling feature is implemented.

PS - Whining about people whining is not really a deterrent to whiners.

:)

Embrace the bad guys eh Clockus? Ok, lets all get shivar and his guild and all of the other "bad guys" and give them a BIIIIG group hug, maybe if we hold them there long enough they can't pk anybody else :)

**also, I think it's fun as hell running into a pk map to see if i can make it out on my own. I've only been back a few days, but I can see that the UTi tag is gonna make it a little less likely for me to make it out without a trip through hell, but hey, makes me wanna train just that much harder.**

Edited by LadyWolf

Embrace the bad guys eh Clockus? Ok, lets all get shivar and his guild and all of the other "bad guys" and give them a BIIIIG group hug, maybe if we hold them there long enough they can't pk anybody else :)

**also, I think it's fun as hell running into a pk map to see if i can make it out on my own. I've only been back a few days, but I can see that the UTi tag is gonna make it a little less likely for me to make it out without a trip through hell, but hey, makes me wanna train just that much harder.**

214206[/snapback]

Yep that's the way to go :)

It just adds more fun :)

think nobody whine if s/he are pked with honor (erm, a few do).

But if you was training with a friend wearing no armor, no weapon, with low health, and got attacked, i ask you: 1) it was legal? 2) it was honorable?

My answers: 1) of course, you was warned when entered in the pk map, and there is the place where ppl fight each other, so if you do not want the risk train against monster, you will get levels slower but safer.

Rules broken should be posted in the abuse forum instead.

2) sure it was not. The only case i dont think its dishonorable is when the guilds are at war, because there are no honor in a war.

And the outlaw forum is the place to tell the wrong doers and dishonorable ppl who did not break rules. Nobody forced you to read this section.

You was warned in the forum description, so read it at your own risk, and dont try to take out the purpose of the forum.

:P FirEBallS = EVIL

I will give the bad guys the same treatment they give everyone else!!!

:DFirEBallS = OutLaw

So If you attack my allies and friends, Or even just the average person trying to train!!! I will be just like you!! An outlaw to the max!!!

As Batman said " You made me first!!" :D

Injoy the new Me!!!! :D

FirEBallS

So If you attack my allies and friends,  Or even just the average person trying to train!!! I will be just like you!! An outlaw to the max!!!

As Batman said " You made me first!!" :P

Injoy the new Me!!!!  :D

FirEBallS

214272[/snapback]

If the new Fireballs needs some essences for the protection of the people of EL please let me know.

Embrace the bad guys eh Clockus? Ok, lets all get shivar and his guild and all of the other "bad guys" and give them a BIIIIG group hug, maybe if we hold them there long enough they can't pk anybody else :P

hehe lady yes i meant embrace around the throat :(

Most of the time people complain because they were training and though its not a rule, COURTESY is that you dont interupt people training to kill them.

Most of the time people complain because they were training and though its not a rule, COURTESY is that you dont interupt people training to kill them.

214311[/snapback]

lol but maybe you don't want them to lvl at all so they don't catch up to u <_<

A couple of weeks ago Valkurie <sp> was training and used a dis ring.  As he was going to leave the map one of my guildies pk'd him.

Shivar popped onto IG, demanding the return of the items, because the attack was not honorable.  Ironic isn't it.

214205[/snapback]

Lmao you wish you could kill me that never happened, and shivar would not ask for items back.

i think he mean xanter, we pwned him like 70 times he got 30 ros from 100 left o.O

214311[/snapback]

lol but maybe you don't want them to lvl at all so they don't catch up to u <_<

214320[/snapback]

Then you seriously ought to consider a more meaningfull thing to excel at. Real life maybe?

So If you attack my allies and friends,  Or even just the average person trying to train!!! I will be just like you!! An outlaw to the max!!!

As Batman said " You made me first!!" :medieval:

Injoy the new Me!!!!  :mace:

FirEBallS

214272[/snapback]

If the new Fireballs needs some essences for the protection of the people of EL please let me know.

214282[/snapback]

why would you? the HE would end in my pocked anyways.. :smartass:

train naked you may lose only HE and SR, don't forget pm : gratz you killed someone naked you are so strong :devlish:

and don't forget everybody can get high stats in att/def just need time then train, train and train :P

A couple of weeks ago Valkurie <sp> was training and used a dis ring.  As he was going to leave the map one of my guildies pk'd him.

Shivar popped onto IG, demanding the return of the items, because the attack was not honorable.  Ironic isn't it.

214205[/snapback]

Lmao you wish you could kill me that never happened, and shivar would not ask for items back.

214349[/snapback]

I didn't say it was me, it was Xanter (charge was the name at the time) and I said that you were already injured from training. And Shivar did demand the items back... lol if he tells you he didn't demand your items back...

PM me on the forums and I'l copy a big chunk of the IG's from my chat log, including his declaration of war on my guild, and my statement about how that is no change from the status quo. lol

Right Shivar?

Yeah I thought it was out of charactor too...

i dont remember verry clear, can u PM me the logs

i will never ask for items back if it was a normal PK , but i think we didnt know charge sold his char and we had no war with Ace or something

o yeh i said something like this "i put u guys off PK if charge return the items"