Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atreyu

Hard to explain, please read.

Just thought this would be pretty fun.. The first option would be hard to program, implement, whatever so if its not doable, go for the second one.

-A flying monster say a gryphon (you dont obviously see it flying) that lands in front of you sometimes, you get one hit on it then it flies away again, so you need to find it somewhere else on the map to swing again. If someone else finds it, they'll hit it of course, and the drop is really big. Either it flies away, or teleports you to a random location on map when you hit it.

-Another monster that's just on ground but it can travel between maps, and teleport. This would be easier to implement than the flying thing. If you see it you can attack it once and then be teleported to a random location on map. The drop is big, just like the other one.

-Or both? =)

*Alot of suggestions, people just say this isn't possible, likely, or cool. Why not this time, add an alternative but similar idea so it's not immediately shunned?

What do you think?

EDIT: Got an idea. The flying thing could be a pheonix. When you kill it, you get a phoenix feather, which you can mix with the ingredients for a fire essence to make an enriched fire essence. This should have a 80% chance only or something, so that people can decide to sell the feather for 4k, or use it risking losing it altogether.

Edited by Atreyu

Maybe you could not see it flying but just the shade if its day. And you would follow the shade until it lands. Yeah, phoenix are cool! :)

I think we should have only 1 phoenix,cause they rise from the ashes.

This way it could be like a boss or something...

213733[/snapback]

Hmm we dont need to copy previous ideas all the time

So, like a joker that drops feathers that can be combined with something to create EFE's? Does that seem a bit too powerful for you? It does to me.

Perhaps these feathers could have a low chance to drop. 1-5% and they could be mixed to create EFE's or ELE's :lipssealed:

So, like a joker that drops feathers that can be combined with something to create EFE's? Does that seem a bit too powerful for you? It does to me.

Perhaps these feathers could have a low chance to drop. 1-5% and they could be mixed to create EFE's or ELE's :lipssealed:

213815[/snapback]

Well if it moves between maps and there's only one. It'd be hard to find. I think that's not too big of a drop, but if you say so...

Perhaps these feathers could have a low chance to drop. 1-5% and they could be mixed to create EFE's or ELE's :)

213815[/snapback]

Well if it moves between maps and there's only one. It'd be hard to find. I think that's not too big of a drop, but if you say so...

213827[/snapback]

Lol this reminds me like pokemon and those rare ones that would run around the map and would be really hard to find :D ahh those were the good old days!