Eternal Lands Official Forums
Minion

Favorite Gnome Recipe

Out flipping-standing! I'm gonna be a regular! A deal at double the price.

Minion, Gnome Lover :D (Mmmm Mmmm Good!)

Talk about your homemade ideas :blink:

Anyways, gnomes are posionness.

If I wanted to eat a gnome, I would bread it myself, muwhahahhahaa!

:devlish::devlish::devlish::devlish::devlish:

Then again, I would bit LV :pinch:

Love ya guys :hug:

errr Placid that almost sounds cannibalistic...

I had dinner at the Mydanar steakhouse last night, Oh it was great! Try the sampler platter, it's a must...

To my fellow Gnomes,

It has come to my attention that you are publically protesting the consumption of our race. While it is understandable that the barbarity of the slaughter of our people is exceptionally upsetting, please keep in mind that protesting these rituals goes against the agreements of our last Council meeting.

We are working tirelessly to assure the safety of all Gnomes, not just those on Seridia. As of now, Project SnackSafe, as detailed at the meeting, has not yet come into fruition. When SnakeSafe is completed, Gnomes will never again be used as food items.

It is important that the other races do not, under any circumstance, learn of our plans, or consume those directly involved with Project SnackSafe. Therefore, for the survival of our race, we ask that any Gnome designated for consumption comply willingly and cheerfully with their captor. Do not try to escape, for if you are successful, another Gnome may be captured in your place.

For those of you who wish to help Project SnackSafe by means of diversion, the Council recommends the addition of fragrant herbs (Rosemary, Sage, Basil, Thyme) to your bathwater.

If you were not present at the last Council meeting, the minutes are available on Vellum (5.99) or recorded on Crystal Ball (19.95) (+2.99 S&H).

213719[/snapback]

OMG! Best post ever!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

213722[/snapback]

Fool! We have rights too you know!!!!

(damnit, I totaly agree Ornitorrinco, LMFAO!)

Yes, don't run, give into your cravings. You're worth it! :devlish:

Only 10 grams of fat. :devlish:

Speaking of craving, I hear there's a special this week down at Whitestone Castle on Gnome Gnuggets and Gobstix!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WHAT YOU CRAVE!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little square Gnomeburgers by the barrell!

A whole Unicornucopia of goodness!

Speaking of craving, I hear there's a special this week down at Whitestone Castle on Gnome Gnuggets and Gobstix!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WHAT YOU CRAVE!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little square Gnomeburgers by the barrell!

A whole Unicornucopia of goodness!

213845[/snapback]

Gnome Sliders, now I'd never thought of that one... :D

Gnome au vin

1 gnome

150g bacon

2 bottles of red wine

2 cl brandy

500g carrots

2 onions

garlic

thyme, salt, pepper

Get from the MM winery 2 bottles of strong red wine, from VOTD buy some dwarven made brandy.

Fill up the gnome with 1 bottle of wine and let it marinate for one hour. If it doesnt fell asleep, add some brandy.

Cut the bacon into small slices, the gnome in serving pieces and add salt and pepper.

Clean and cut into slices the onions and carrots.

Put a pot on a campfire, add the remaining bottle of wine and let it reduce to 50%.

Fry the gnome in a pan for a short time.

Fry the onions, bacon and carrot slices for a short time in a pan.

Add the gnome, bacon, onions, carrot slices, thyme and brandy (and garlic, if desired) to the pot and let it simmer for 45 minutes.

Serve with fresh baked bread.

Enjoy, :D

Piper

To my fellow Gnomes,

It has come to my attention that you are publically protesting the consumption of our race.  While it is understandable that the barbarity of the slaughter of our people is exceptionally upsetting, please keep in mind that protesting these rituals goes against the agreements of our last Council meeting.

We are working tirelessly to assure the safety of all Gnomes, not just those on Seridia.  As of now, Project SnackSafe, as detailed at the meeting, has not yet come into fruition.  When SnakeSafe is completed, Gnomes will never again be used as food items. 

It is important that the other races do not, under any circumstance, learn of our plans, or consume those directly involved with Project SnackSafe.  Therefore, for the survival of our race, we ask that any Gnome designated for consumption comply willingly and cheerfully with their captor.  Do not try to escape, for if you are successful, another Gnome may be captured in your place.

For those of you who wish to help Project SnackSafe by means of diversion, the Council recommends the addition of fragrant herbs (Rosemary, Sage, Basil, Thyme) to your bathwater.

If you were not present at the last Council meeting, the minutes are available on Vellum (5.99) or recorded on Crystal Ball (19.95) (+2.99 S&H).

213719[/snapback]

does this mean we can eat you now phen? Time to go gnome hunting then! :D

Fresh Gnome Wrap

1 Gnome

fresh veggies (lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage, your choice or can substitute another gnome)

1 loaf bread, pressed flat into a torilla (can substitute another gnome)

Take gnome, dice into very small morsels. Shred/dice/prepare any veggies to add, and mix with gnome morsels. Take mixture and spread on the tortilla, leaving room near the edges. Season to taste, and close the tortilla by wrapping it around the mixture. Grill on both sides for no more than 10 minutes, serve with a fine wine.

hmmm what if your a vegetarian?(im not but im just wondering)

213859[/snapback]

Gnomes are special, anyone can eat them :)

213865[/snapback]

Nice :D

I like my gnome with butter, a side order of Salad, and French fries or just Gnome Sushi will do.

No matter what, Gnomes will always be the target as a tasty treat. Gnomes can't change the history that thru out EL, Gnomes are the tasty and meaty and they are part of the food chain :D

Minion

Candied Gnomes

2 C. granulated sugar

2 C. corn syrup

1/3 C. cinnamon candy

1 C. water

3/4 t. cinnamon

1/2 t. vanilla

1/4 t. cloves

3/4 t. red food coloring

6 gnomes

Remove any remaining hair from gnomes, wash, and pat dry. Insert a wooden skewer in each gnome, running through the gnome from rear end to head without protruding all the way through the skull. Savour the look on their faces!

Combine sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon candies, and water in medium-sized saucepan. Cook until candies dissolve, stirring constantly. Be careful not to boil. Add cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, and food coloring. Mix thoroughly. Boil mixture to 300° F. using a candy thermometer without stirring.

While mixture is boiling, generously prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray so it's ready ahead of time. As soon as mixture reaches 300° F., remove it from heat and quickly dip each gnome-one by one-into the mixture until it is thoroughly coated. Enjoy their screaming!

Set coated gnomes, standing on their heads with skewer pointing up, on baking sheet until mixture hardens. Let gnomes reach room temperature before eating.

Great for the holidays :D

Yumm, I have to try that recipe!

*Ohh Tanyia, I have a particle accelerator you can try*

Candied Gnomes

2 C. granulated sugar

2 C. corn syrup

1/3 C. cinnamon candy

1 C. water

3/4 t. cinnamon

1/2 t. vanilla

1/4 t. cloves

3/4 t. red food coloring

6 gnomes

Hmm, gnummy gnomes?

Maybe I'd better stick to gobblin' goblins!

Just get a cute female gnome (or male depending on your gener and sexual preference)

add a meal some wine (or a beverage of your choice)

......use your imagination :blush:

Edited by dns_server