Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chronicle

Trading Potions

Trading potions that are non-stackable is currently very difficult. Can something be done to make the process faster, because I traded 1,000 spirit rests today and it took about 20 minutes or more. I try to sell potions, but with the longevity of the process it seems more worthwhile just to keep them myself, not to mention with all those trades there is a high chance of scamming (I know it is not against the rules, but I don't believe it should be promoted either.) Hopefully something can be done to balance out trade in this area.

I forward this.

I mae about 300 today, and I was thinking of selling them all.....well nope cant do it lol, takes to much time.

So what did I do lol, I got my magic up, alch up, and summoning up so I can use them myself lol.....

Also, I think sigils need to cost more like 5k, not less then 1k lol. Or make if for every sigil you buy, 500 gp is added to the next one you buy and so on, so if you want to use magic you cant buy all sigils at once and then buy the essences (which should be moved up to 500 gp).