Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buddy

_commander_ (mkvl)

Well I'm the leader of uFc and for some reason mkvl declared war on us a few weeks ago but nothing has been done because my guild does not and will not PK for no reason.

Yesterday one of my co-leaders let _commander_ into the guild who I did not know was only joining the guild to find something out.

Turns out he got booted from mkvl on purpose to join uFc then he kept asking me to kick him so I knew something was up. So I said no if you want to leave do it the porper way so he did.

Today I see that _commander_ is back in mkvl, I have no idea what he wanted to join uFc for, no clue what he wanted to find out, heck I'm not even sure if this should be in outlaws. But i just think it's stupid that players would be dumb enough to do stuff like this.

No one needs to reply to this I'm just saying watch out for who you let into the guild because they might not be joining for the reasons you think they are.

P.S.: If anyone still reads the thing about me belonging in outlaws, I don't, because all I did was left guild ^_^ and made my own, nothing wrong with that at all. :medieval:

ufc guild rules (your guild rule) if some 1 takes your spawn KINDLY ask them 2 leave. week ago u were killing male goblins (in votd cave) and i camed and kill 1 goblin and u started cursing and kept saying "die" and also "die so i can spite on you"

then u asked me 2 come in the arena i waited in the arean for a long time (i reset and i had 40 health he thought i was weak noob and wanted 2 pk me :lol: ) and u never showed up.

So U R IN MY PK LIST TOO :):)

that has nothing to do with this topic.. and i never said for people to reply its just a warning to be careful for who you let into your guild..

Guest doren

Buddy you are suck a noobish dink what commander did was not a evil plot by mkvl, commander wanted in uFc because of a freind he had said, furhermore he probably wanted out after he discovered what kind user/liar you are, my daughter grandnight helped you get started and then you just started pretending not to know her after she wouldnt be your girlfreind you need to leave mkvl out of your statements and i do not put your guild in my statements and you were also told the non-combatants would be left alone, we offered fair honarable combat to settle it. :)

LMAO! what are you talking about? first of all she did NOT help me get started in ANY way, second of all why the hell would i want to date someone over an online game such as EL, i'd rather date my snake, and i wasn't ignoring her, she just starting being an idiot so i stopped talking to her, nothing wrong with that, and as for you, get a job, if you have a 19 year old daughter you must be 40ish, get off the video games and do some real work, grandpa.

LMAO! what are you talking about? first of all she did NOT help me get started in ANY way, second of all why the hell would i want to date someone over an online game such as EL, i'd rather date my snake, and i wasn't ignoring her, she just starting being an idiot so i stopped talking to her, nothing wrong with that, and as for you, get a job, if you have a 19 year old daughter you must be 40ish, get off the video games and do some real work, grandpa.

whats that got to do with you? Commander was not acting as a spy for mkvl and you an't prove anything. Your a lyer who has nutin better to do than critisize anybody you don't like, your sad!

Buddy I used to have sympathy for you, but now I see you are just as everyone keeps describing you.... a total dick. Your name does not fit you at ALL.

I think that this topic demonstrates that you shouldn't let just anyone into your guild. And you shouldn't let just anyone be of that rank who would allow new members. Though I don't know the motives of the ufc guild, I must agree that, you, the ufc got infiltrated by the enemy!

I hope you didn't tell them of your tactics