Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kadi

I miss all .....

I miss all my old friend from this game, but now we cant meet...cuz i got banned ip, maybe soon when world will be better we could meet again. If anyone want contact with me usse msn : kadlub_hellie@hotmail.com

Maybe ppl will think that this topic dont have sense....but it will be mistake. I want thenks here to everyone who was my friends in this game : Shivar " my wife" , Rogue "i mean rogue when he was mihaim now he changed... i dont know why" Apa "sweet person", Aqua & tornado , Doni Pedro" i remember time when we was fighting together vs our enemys", i can say 100 or more ppl who i was like ... My enemys who i liked dostor, shasso, Nidan....

i just want say thanks for everything ! take a care ! god bless you !!!!

EL isnt bast game what i have been play, but i will say 1 more time this is best game cuz ppl here are best !!!!.... (Maybe some Mods sometime are unkind, but if you talk with them normal they are ok)

kadi remmebr u had that glitch that we only saw your pick axe and your draegoni had, so funny

if you get anew char when u unbanned make him the same clothes etc kk? ;)

Guest Enyo
i was banned long time ago, if i remember good for spamming by learner

212637[/snapback]

why not try writing learner a nice letter of apology and also to entropy? ;)

Guest Enyo
who said i didnt try ...... ?

But if soneone sending nice letter , they just dont read it ;)

212648[/snapback]

try posting in bans section.. make a sincere effort at writing a letter.. something more than just one sentence would be good. "please unban me, i'm sorry" is not enough i think. state what your crime was and how long ago you were banned, etc.. entropy and the mod/dev team are generous about giving people more chances depending on the severity of their crime, if it's your first ban, etc etc etc..

Guest Enyo
http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19376

My topic ! :> They just puted my on black list and they wont remove me

212656[/snapback]

i read that post and i guess you were banned back in august.. about 2 months ago but to be honest, i don't see any real sincere efforts on your part to try to get unbanned.

you need to edit your post.. write a letter.. stop pretending to be kadi's brother.. state what you did to get banned in the first place and ask nicely if they (learner and entropy) can please give you another chance by unbanning you and perhaps you can even offer to do community service or something like that. what do you think?

i was talking with rogue about it..... he was my good friend, he said he will talk with learner, 5 day ago, and nothing..... you cant trust even friends

Guest Enyo
no i get banned like 5 month ago, but i didnt wanted back

212663[/snapback]

you seem nice enough and you seem like you really want back so try doing what i suggested instead of just spamming the forums with your cute little kadi begging because i don't think that will work. you need to be honest and direct in your approach. hey, i'm just trying to help you. i don't even know you.

Guest Enyo

212664[/snapback]

kadi, please do me a favour and edit that last post of yours because that attitude will get you nowhere. keep in mind that people are busy and have life's, jobs, family, etc.. don't just wrongly assume that someone isn't your friend or that they can't be depended on. things take time so please have some patience. thanks and now edit that post before too many people see what you wrote.

hmmm i was in hc too, and i really remember you.......

I wont delete what idi i said about mods, i am saying what i am thinking and i will not lie that mods are good for me, I was bad boy :D and 1 or 2 mods dont like me and rest mods just hide their heads

Guest Enyo
what this post can change if mods dont like you..... you can do nothing

212669[/snapback]

i don't agree with you but do as you wish, it's your choice. as i said, i was only trying to make some helpful suggestions but ultimately it's up to you to decide what's best.

edit: this is my last word on the subject.. but getting a bad attitude about it all and making accusations or insulting the very people who you want to help you or to unban you certainly won't further your case. if anything, it will show them yet more reasons why they shouldn't unban you. you can't be so demanding. you are not the only one here who requires attention or has needs. your need is not a priority because it was primarily self inflicted.

final advice.. give it time before jumping off the wall here and saying your friend can't be trusted and mods don't like you or other mods just hide their head. these people have real lives, plus they are volunteering their time here with this and that and still dealing with the multitude of players..have patience. take care and good luck.

Edited by Enyo

Guest Enyo
I understand you, maybe i will never get unban. But i willl nerver beg mods for it, i may only ask but nothing more i got my honor.

212675[/snapback]

actually.. you've already been begging.. you've been spamming the forums with your begging.