Eternal Lands Official Forums

So you all think Crus is the worst of all evil, well maybe he is and maybe he isn't. Soon you will all have a new contender to compare crus with and to run away from with your tails between your legs.....Who is the worst of all evil? Is it Crus or is it......Next? Yes, that's right boys and girls, Next is back and he's active and hes as evil as Crus if not more...I guess that will be for all of you to judge. You guys had a semi vacation with Crus.....Just wait till all you noobs meet "NEXT"....HA HA HA!!! You think Crus is bad? Just you all wait! Between Crus and Next.......i wish you all a very happy vacation in hell......

As for you enyo.....concerning what you said about me bagjumping.........I said it before and i will say it again!......I DO NOT BAG JUMP! NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL! So unless you have proof to back up your accusations......stfu!!!

Edited by princessarora

hmmm ive only been here for 4 months but i am sure i had heard his name before....well was this a warning or a threat(or both)?and anyhow ive NEVER seen crus doing anything wrong lol.Any way welcome back NEXT?

welcome back? lol seems he wasn't here loooong ago... sparhawk CO used to be the biggest PK guild in all of EL with Next as their Super-PKer anyway i think that time is completely over tho so don't worry :D

:icon13: Next glad your back!! Hope you can make *co* what it once was!!

But on the other hand if ya decide to fallow crus in his ever ending quest to make

*co* look like they do now. :mace::(B)

Good Luck

hope you make a differance

hmmm ive only been here for 4 months but i am sure i had heard his name before....well was this a warning or a threat(or both)?and anyhow ive NEVER seen crus doing anything wrong lol.Any way welcome back NEXT?

211360[/snapback]

It's certainly wasn't a threat....However, i'm getting tired of defending members of *CO* to the rest of the players in this game......especially since none of them have done anything illegal......So, buck up people! Either live with *CO* the way they are cause we're not going to change or if you really can't handle it then stop going into pk maps or just stop playing altogether....I mean seriously people, this is a game for goodness sake and as crus said, it's clearly written what pk maps are for before you enter so it's not like your going in there without knowing what to expect. I wasn't always *CO* and was pked by Next ruthlessly when i first started playing el. Hey! Wow!.........I lived to tell about it.........Like i said, buck up and if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the oven, plain and simple.

welcome back? lol seems he wasn't here loooong ago... sparhawk CO used to be the biggest PK guild in all of EL with Next as their Super-PKer anyway i think that time is completely over tho so don't worry  :icon13:

211391[/snapback]

excellent ssj, you keep thinking that...........it's exactly where we want you...lol!!!

211360[/snapback]

reason you never saw crus do anything wrong is because he never has done anything wrong..........pking is part of this game.....and it's time all the cry babies learn to live with it.

Edited by princessarora

He isn't *too* evil. I mean, yeah he interrupted a friend and I training on eachother, killed him, took his stuff. But he gave back some of it. He probably has a heart, but 2 sizes too small.. Like the Grinch.. or something like that.

Edited by Atreyu

Yep, NeXt is just like Crus..Just as foul mouthed and vulgar as him. Wonder if I should post my chat logs from Votd storage the other day when NeXt was running around on NeXtie. Him and Crus had no reguard for the rules...Just another person for the good guys to pk is all, but probably as spineless as Crus too.

welcome back? lol seems he wasn't here loooong ago... sparhawk CO used to be the biggest PK guild in all of EL with Next as their Super-PKer anyway i think that time is completely over tho so don't worry  :bow_arrow:

211391[/snapback]

Boy you really are only half a pint full, aren't you hun? Get your facts straight before you post! Next has been gone for about a year now.....and is only just starting to come back.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes Kala, the one with the goat...lol

211447[/snapback]

Do you have his telephone number?

And maybe an address... Name...

...lock of hair?

Yep, NeXt is just like Crus..Just as foul mouthed and vulgar as him. Wonder if I should post my chat logs from Votd storage the other day when NeXt was running around on NeXtie. Him and Crus had no reguard for the rules...Just another person for the good guys to pk is all, but probably as spineless as Crus too.

211477[/snapback]

Do me a favour and go cry to your mommy about it.......I heard enough from you twits........You all sound like spoiled little brats....cry babies...waaaaaaa!!!! "Oh but he was rude to me and she was mean to him and etc......." Seems to me there are a good amount of people in this game who have just as foul language as the next person. It really bothered me when i started playing el almost 2 years ago. But you learn to either ignore it or live with it........Not be a tattle tell baby and running to post it in forum. Not so long ago i was called a whore and it really really hurt me but i didn't go running to post the log in forum. Instead i pked the person.....got much more satisfaction from that. How about trying to be a little more mature about it and try taking a different approach rather then rushing to play tattle tell.We all have to grow up sometime. The present would be good.

Edited by princessarora