Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

New storage, kmon

Ok White Stone City, the biggest town in EL, now why dosnt the biggest town in EL have a storage?

i cant see one dissadvantage about wsc storage i mean its near a shitload of shops thats a (big plus)

its by the lucky punch so if u wanted to train u could easily grab stuff from storage..

it would also greatly increase the population and might even become a trading zone its a big city why would it be a ghost town?

The odd thing is, if the vote was allowed to go on for another half hour, WSC would have swept it. At the time the new storage was added, it was 4-4 bettween WSC and VOTD.

Jevik

I guess that's the problem with democracy, you can vote all you like, but that doesn't mean you get what you want.

The odd thing is, if the vote was allowed to go on for another half hour, WSC would have swept it. At the time the new storage was added, it was 4-4 bettween WSC and VOTD.

if the voting opportunity is between 4 am and 8 am (Those are the real world nightly hours) then i guess most ppl are in bed and i dont think that that would be considered democracy cause many didn't get a chance to speak their minds even before it was decided and implemented..

the idea of having it in gramhs village because that town is not geting used to much and how about making it so you can make pots and stuff there

personaly i think the problem is nonexistant, there should be a storage in every city. same with blacksmith and some other stuff...

the point is to not allow supposedly hard to get items (like say the serpent sword) in a easy to get at area. the placement of shops are not important, its what the sell thats important...