Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

My Game

Ok, the pentagram for the right image in between the 2 skulls, the the Star of David. The Pentagram is a symbol of evil. You might htink about changing that image to the regular triangle :P

better1tk.png

Old on the left, new on the right. I think it fits more now. Especially with the statues, which bear a close resemblance to morzagog. :mace:

Yeah, I like the new one much better myself, there seems to be a lot more detail as well ^_^ It looks dark, mysterious, everything an evil god should be :P

The "new" Morzagog scene looks a bit like something from FFMQ (Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (some game they gave us Americans instead of the real FF games - not a bad play IMO, but not as well liked as the other FF games, generally).

The "new" Morzagog scene looks a bit like something from FFMQ (Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (some game they gave us Americans instead of the real FF games - not a bad play IMO, but not as well liked as the other FF games, generally).

215577[/snapback]

O yah, they then gave us final fantasy adventures and Final Fantasy Adventures 2-morphing :P . O well, they were good Game Boy Pocket games :D

215577[/snapback]

O yah, they then gave us final fantasy adventures and Final Fantasy Adventures 2-morphing :confused: . O well, they were good Game Boy Pocket games :)

215749[/snapback]

I once played FFA3 on the Gameboy (good ol' creamed spinach graphics YEA!), not a bad game... FFMQ was a Super Nintendo game, didn't quite add up to either FF4 or FF6 (originally FF2 and FF3 for those who weren't given FF2&3 and FF5).

Sometimes, I miss the old days of gaming... and sometimes, I think I'd like to see FF6 done in the same style as the later PS FF games.

thank you for the feedback everyone. It was pointed out to me how the colors dont match and I am currently fixing that. In the meantime I leave you with this.

journalentry7gz.png

I am trying out a new mapping technique called event layering, where you use events to stack graphics for multilevelled detail and I would apreciate some candid feedback on what you think (screen below)

technique1sw.png

:P

EDIT: Oh and for everyone begging to be my beta tester the answer is yes. :P I'll be having an open beta after my friend Reddragon goes through all of the code to check for errors. It wont be a demo exactly, because it will have a shortened length. (about 1 hour of play for first beta estimations) :)

Edited by rasberrybeard

My game has migrated over to RPG Maker XP. With full ruby script I should be able to get things done faster and more efficiently. And check out the new title screen. It's animated but you can't tell that by just looking at it. :)

wooot7ng.png

My game has migrated over to RPG Maker XP. With full ruby script I should be able to get things done faster and more efficiently. And check out the new title screen. It's animated but you can't tell that by just looking at it. :)

wooot7ng.png

pfft. I've seen better :shame: ^_^ :)

Hehe. It's coming along nicely. If you need help with anything just ask :)

Id like to try it...I always wanted to make my own FF type game, and hearing bout this RPG Maker and stuff, I'm more interested...but I'll prolly fail/not have the patience for it.

Id like to try it...I always wanted to make my own FF type game, and hearing bout this RPG Maker and stuff, I'm more interested...but I'll prolly fail/not have the patience for it.

If you wish to make a game that is online with a server for over 300+ people, you may want to try my up coming engine, or use an elysium source. PM me if you want this pimped out engine :)