Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jarwolf

strechted out 3d rendering

ok here is my situation. i get old computers and rework them and donate them to peole. i keep what i want of course. so i finally got a 3d graphics card its not state of the art but it seems to help. it is a 3d blaster savage4 made by creative labs. my problem when playing el the 3d images trees rocks and even the pathways are distorted my charecter if fine and some bushs are fine. what i mean by distorted tree limbs will be 2d and stretch realy long rocks are "broken" missing peices. i ve tried to reasrch the problem and found things talking about suporting open gl and or direct x. if you can help please do i know hard ware and some software but not near as much as i want to. thanks jarwolf

Hey I know that card! And its not nearly up to date enough to run EL. Your best bet is to keep saving your money until you can afford a more modern one.

ok have latest direct x but card only works with version 8 not 9. got the best chip drivers and card driver there are and still messed up rendering as well as my mouse dosent work. i am not one to beg but i have tatsed higher fps if anyone out has card that works with el and is willing to send it to me i would be forever in debt. if anyone has solution i would be forever in debt thanks to all for your help for now i will have to step back. and play the old way no card thanks jarwolf.

ps i live in phoenix az usa email me at jarwolf12@hotmail.com if you have card or other help thanks again.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this