Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TooMass

Market is overflowed by (unbreakable) mirror cloak

I must say it's almost impossible to sell mirror cloak these days. Market is really overflowed by them. when i started to play this game the price for mirror cloak was 8k gc. now i cant sell it even for 4k gc. Why? Because they r unbreakable(or break very very rarely) and they r monster drop stuff. So i think some1 should do something with it because every1 has mirror cloak and no1 buys it anymore.

i think they r only 2 ways how to fix this situation....Make it more breakable or make NPC who will buy them...for example 3k gc for 1 mirror cloak. (and if u guys decide for the 2nd option that would be great if this npc will buy BP cloaks(2k gc each) :D aswell :) )....and one more thing...Locate this npc in some pk zone to make it more interesting..for example KF :D

All capes and books were supposed to be seriously reduced as drops and some books nondropable so we r still waiting for this i guess

It's more than true. All capes are breakable except mirror - that's not good. On the other hand this cape feature is to reflect damages, so... why not to make it break with some chance, but only when it failed to do it?

Books will eventually stop being drops at all (that's what I was told once, could have changed since then though).

~clumsy me

Maybe have a random event like this:

while walking through the forest your cloack got hooked by accident to a twig (or woodbranch) and ripped. So sad.

I heard mirrors CAN break since some time. Haven't experienced it myself yet tho.

[PM from The_Piper: all cloaks can break since some month]

Edited by Nidan

They actually can rip, but I have been using one for months now and it hasnt ripped yet. Not nearly as fast as my plates break and leathers get destroyed.

1k is not enough...i got 25 mirror cloaks.i need to sell them for good price:P

210590[/snapback]

That's why.

I must say it's almost impossible to sell mirror cloak these days. Market is really overflowed by them.

mirrors CAN break..I broke the very first one i ever had when i walked into a cyclops :)

the only cloak i have never broken would be my gray one.

mirrors CAN break..I broke the very first one i ever had when i walked into a cyclops :)

the only cloak i have never broken would be my gray one.

210658[/snapback]

excavator even?

Arrrrg! You're killing a good thing! Some secrets should always be hidden, some things should never be tampered with ;)