Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Enyo

New Cyclops

One of my gods in game is Mortos, and i would not like to fight forever ogres... so i'm basically screwed?

210744[/snapback]

In that case: yes

OR

You can try to encourage Mortos to pest the world with another (somewhat weaker) monster. I am sure he will appreciate suggestions.

Maybe Mortos could bless an elite of orcs, his temple is filled with fem orcs... we could call them armed fem orcs, it would be nice! ;) :axeman_rune:

cyc's are good from past also giving a exp now

i didnt train on cyc before (it was suck hitting hard like fluf and no exp)

anyway game need's more spawn's ,in my idea ppl lose very long time's to find spawn

think about a map have 10 or over fluf spawn'S

or onather monster's

it will make lvling too enjoyable

someday's i look like 30 or more min for finding a spawn

it really suck and someday i bore to find them and leave game

its reallly hard to find 1 fluf running , but if there are a lot of we dont need to find them

Edited by belali

Guest Enyo
So why start talking of "4 point difference per hit". Anyways....

Regarding Cyclops

210740[/snapback]

your post doesn't even make sense.. if you don't understand why i spoke of a 4 point difference per hit, go back and read my explanation. :hehe:

your post doesn't even make sense.. if you don't understand why i spoke of a 4 point difference per hit, go back and read my explanation.  :omg:

210797[/snapback]

I understood your post, don't worry :) My coment wasn't aimed at you in specific, but that post made a good example of the "The ogre gives me 1234 xp when I train" vs "Dear lord, an ogre! I must stop it from killing innocents"

You know a little RP feel vs mathematical powergaming apporach.

My aim was to make the feel a little less technical, as in: you do not train on ogres, you kill them.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

My opinion is that they should leave the cyc how it was, and place a new monster between ogre/cyc and cyc/fluffy

210491[/snapback]

I think the same... make the thing like troll-->fem ogre-->male ogre-->cyo-->flu

fem ogre like male ogres atm and male ogres a bit harder than now....

++support for mauri's idea :D

give the current ogre boobs, something to cover em, and some hair, and keep the stats,

then taking mr ogre, knock levels + exp up and wallah!

Edited by simma

++support for mauri's idea :devlish:

give the current ogre boobs, something to cover em, and some hair, and keep the stats,

then taking mr ogre, knock levels + exp up and wallah!

213654[/snapback]

Why does the female have to be weaker? I'm all for a race with tough gals for once >.>

Why does the female have to be weaker?  I'm all for a race with tough gals for once >.>

213721[/snapback]

Blame anatomy. :D

Why does the female have to be weaker?  I'm all for a race with tough gals for once >.>

213721[/snapback]

Blame anatomy. :D

213926[/snapback]

While the male hormones favor the growth of muscles in humans in our world it not have to be true in all monsters of phantasy.

Several animals have as a stronger gender the female. There are registers of matriarcal societies (mostly barbarian) even in real history...

More on topic: in medieval phantasy, drows (dark elves who lives in teh underground) are mainly a society dominate by females.