Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dimov

Monster Magnetist Strike

Guest Enyo
You should make mm work 100%, or remove a pp or 2 from its cost.

I will try to make a strike every weekend.

210075[/snapback]

personally, i love the new system and think that it adds some spice to the game. everything was just too safe before. none of the other perks work 100%. why should the mm be so powerful when the others are not? i say, get used to it. if anything.. get rid of all these perks and just sell the cloaks to improve the economy.. then have a PP database reset. problem solved.

with MM cape or perk not working for 100%, you need dis rings.

i.e. it is a good idea to raise the market prices for dis rings. :D

don't forget: no risk - no fun :blush:

Edited by DrMabuse

You must be kidding :D I don't want to reset (I like my char how it is) and I want my PP from MM perk back :blush:

Guest Enyo
You must be kidding :D I don't want to reset (I like my char how it is) and I want my PP from MM perk back  :blush:

210079[/snapback]

a PP database reset is not a cold reset where your oa is effected.. you would keep the same oa.. just the pp from perks added , etc would be compensated for .. either returned back to the player or the player returning back to the system. in otherwords.. you keep your raw hard earned oa and just have x number of pp unused kinda like when you first joined. you had 5pp waiting for you. so this doesn't change your char at all. it's very much needed in the game at this point, i think or soon anyway.

If I was honest.. :) (Which I am.)

I would say it's pointless to buy it, or save PP for it now..

But hey.. Up to the devs. :)

*Runs to stock up on diss rings befor the price increases!* :P

The only situation where MM does not work is with the arctic chim. Stop complaining, it's not like you need to be around them anyways.

Unless you're bagjumping. Are you?

MM not working 100% of the time?

Okay...hold up...

I'm not normally one to complain (hah) but...er...without MM, I've lost almost all of my will to explore...which means less surprises and glory of discovering new things...which comes up to about 75% of the reason I play (the other 25% being roleplaying, chatting, and...um...socializing)

In other words...what the hell? :P

if it is just artic chim and invasions(witch invasion monsters attacked befor anyway) i dont mind then but i liked it more when it was 100% no monsters attacked at all allitle better:D

Guys stop overreacting and bitching.

The artic chim is the only monster in the game that ignores mm. It was also put at a small map that doesn't have much on it. It was done this way to provide a CHALLENGE to some high level fighters.

I'm not normally one to complain (hah) but...er...without MM, I've lost almost all of my will to explore...which means less surprises and glory of discovering new things...

Ya, you're all explorers all right. :P Anyone besides me actually go tease some monsters to see how MM worked? :lol:

I love the Arctic Chimmy, and I like the idea of it ignoring MM, it makes it more challenging to get to my map :P:)

I think it should be kept like that, even though it killed me four times already :) (that way I got to see the c2 underworld)

there are other ways to get to your map sistema...or will be at least :)

210135[/snapback]

Wait, lemme guess.... portals room? :P

(someone yells off-topic)

oh.. um, yeeh... arctic chimmys are teh cool, they're great as they are at the moment.

:w00t: Big thumbs up for the not 100% MM thingy! :icon13:

The artic chim is the only monster in the game that ignores mm.

In the last server update message it was stated:

MM perk or MM cape no longer works in 100% cases . Some monsters can ignore MM perk/cape and attack you.

So Roja, are you saying that "some monsters" in in fact just one monster (artic chim)? If that's the case, then MM hasn't been devalued much. But the above statement from the server update implies a lot more than just one high-level monster on an out-of-the-way map which is probably why people are concerned.

i personally travel a lot through monster-infested maps, and i dont want to lose anything cos my mm perk dont work no more. on the other hand, if it only an arctic chimmy and its on a secret map of sorts, then its not so bad.

but i expect that the update report was written like that to stimulate some interest, like when it was announced that well have all new animals like feran, panda, etc, that no information (ie where to find, strength, etc) was given. give people something to do; finding things out before everyone else, being the first to know ... makes people feel special and so forth. good old human psychology :icon13:

or its me just being overly suspicious and paranoid :w00t:

In the last server update message it was stated:

MM perk or MM cape no longer works in 100% cases . Some monsters can ignore MM perk/cape and attack you.

So Roja, are you saying that "some monsters" in in fact just one monster (artic chim)?  If that's the case, then MM hasn't been devalued much.  But the above statement from the server update implies a lot more than just one high-level monster on an out-of-the-way map which is probably why people are concerned.

210150[/snapback]

actualy roja never posted the update news thing :w00t: blame mihaim :icon13: