Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ujio

'Cant resolve server address' [SOLVED]

im having trouble right now actually connecting v1.1.2 Beta, the latest version of the game. just now i downloaded and installed the most recent Update from the website for the seond time, and that hasnt resloved the problem. i have no trouble loading it, but everytime it trys to connect it says:

Can't resolve server address.

Perhaps you are not connected to the Internet or your DNS server is down!

the connection is there, or i wouldnt be able to post this. however i have no idea about 'my DNS server', mainly cos i wouldnt know one if it bit me on the behind.

any help with this would be very much appreciated

Ujio

ps. i like the new loading screen, nice job :fire:

[EDIT]

dont worry, i was just advised by a friend of mine that it might be my firewall, which in fact was the problem. i didnt think about this cos i thought it would be already set to allow all EL stuff, but it turns out one small part wasnt.

i look forward to seeing all the new stuff ingame. sorry about the post. you can delete it if you want

Edited by Derin

i havethe same problem the connection is there but i looked at chat logs its says disconnected from server i i cant log in ever since

edit: ok restart refresh still cannot connect. inthe chat log it just said disconnected from server! now its really annoying

Edited by Euric