Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Raven

eep

His friend was wrong. It's about whether you need an agp card or pci. The slots will be different with each type. Cutting off the connector pins will render the card completely useless.

His friend was wrong. It's about whether you need an agp card or pci. The slots will be different with each type. Cutting off the connector pins will render the card completely useless.

209068[/snapback]

And that's what makes this post funneh.

He should put his friend in the outlaws section.

Btw, he better hope that they'll give him a refund, somehow. That's a lot of money gone.

:hiya:

Edited by Daxon

i think but im not sure that the reason the card didnt fit is because there is diferent versions of the agp slot, so maybe the card will still work in a pc with the right slot, i bought a card about a year ago 128mb it was but i had similar problem and it wouldnt work and i had traveled like 40 miles to get one because they are very cheap at that place anyway i wasnt traveling another 40 miles to swop it so a friend of mine tried it in his pc and it worked fine so he swopped me for his slightly not so good grafix card and his worked fine in my pc ..... so have a word with some of your friends and try it in their pc, then if it works and they swop you will both be happy, if it works but they dont want to swop well at least you know it works and can sell it on.

shame they dont make it easier to identify which slot is which in the first place, that could have saved you alot of money

that could have saved you alot of money

209391[/snapback]

note:this isn't me dammit....taken from nvidia forums

dude read thing before making fun of him

LOL some people!!

My parents just bought their first PC. Lets just say they're not young. It scares me to think what will happen next. They think its hysterical that a mouse is called a mouse ;p help me!! Atleast maybe now my mother will put her knitting needles down and my dad put his hammer away and stop destroying things he tries to fix. I'm glad i don't live too close, problem is i don't live far away enough either ;p