Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The Birth Of Life

In the years before time existed, the gods created the earth for their pleasure; what are gods if no one worshiped them. They toyed with nature to create The Elves. Thus the time of the Elfin Dynasty was were born! The time of the Elves lasted, but to much good was not the way of the gods. There needed balance between good and evil and the gods created the Minotoars, The Orcs and The Humans. The elves were able to control the wraith of the minotoars, but were beaten by The Humans. The only hope for The Elves was to made treaties with The Humans. The Elves gave The Humans gods to worship and The Humans gave huge lands for The Elves to live in. The Orcs numbers were nearly destroyed but it was some Human's great idea was to breed with The Orcs and created the race of Orchans!

This race had the brains of Humans and the strenght of Orcs. its no wonder they survived the time of men and Elves. There was finally peace between all nations as treaties were handed out 500 years before the Ancient New Age began. But time makes all living things forget, and the treaties between all races were tresspassed!

The Ancient New Age began, and so was the birth defects of a number of children who became the dwarves of todays Modern New Age.

Thus this is where finally after thousands of years of evolutions and wars, came balance between good and evil.

This is the legend, the myth of The Birth Of Life.

This was made by a 13 year old boy, no name or country will be given. He hopes this would be used as the storyline.Send e-mails to him at ekans76@hotmail.com

adapted from the first elfin king's diary...

date, the 6th moon of the deer...

I am old and soon to be dead in the next 2000 years. The astronmer, grasco, came to me this evening with urgent news. "The gods sire! the gods!" he said in his urgent voice when commands by the gods have been interperted by the stars. "They have created new beings sire. We are no longer along with the earth! they have created the Humangs, the orgcs and the minatouars!" i stared at him trying to read his eyes for any sign of false tales. there was none. i asked him "what does ths mean? Are the gods punishing us or are they giving us reward?""i alone do not know sire, the stars can only tell so much" i ordered the forming of a band of eves who will be known as the scouts, the first scouts in the history of elves will be sent to each race to spy and report back information about our neighbours.

date, the 7th half-moon of the deer...

By the gods! the new i have got from the scouts is disturbing. it seems our neighbours are instead the oppsite of what decendants from god are suppose to be. it was expected. it seems the humangs destroy the earth by stealing away the earth's esscence. the orgcs do worse, they are stupidity in its name. they destroy everything mindlessly and seem to find to fun. they will pay for their crmes against the earth. the minatouars are much more pleasent. they desire only smple things such as strength, heroism, and bravery. But they are still barbaric is these ways.

i end my diary entry here.

(the diary entries between these dates do not show any significence to this subject after all, this is adapted)

date, the 5th half-moon of the wolf...

according to my lifeforce, i have only 100 years left to live. it is finally the the end for our race. our victory over the corrected name, minotoars is now not significent since the humans, with their techonology, have defeated and captured most of our lands. there is no way out as i thought looking out of my settlement seeing the campfires of the humans burning our trees. i have only just come to a conclusion which at first, to desipicable, but now it seems the only hope. i was going to share our gods with them so they can be watched over and in return, we have peace and our lands are given back. the human king or acording to them because of this war, warchief, has realised that his people havereally no meaning to live for. the only live to breed, thats all. but they are now looking for a more understanding in life. peharps they arn't that despicable after all.

Elfin King, Iera Adun, died soon after there was peace between the elves and the humans. his original diary is kept in the sacred tome deep in the earth. only the elves of the ancient age new this. this information will be lost in the modern new age.

This is the story from the elves point of view.

the next point of view will be by the minotoars so stay tune :(