Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infamous

which game shud i play now?

which game should i play?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. which game should i play?

• settlers 5 heritage of kings (can't do skirmish and no one is online)
    • counter-strike source
    • Guildwars
    • half-life 2 deathmatch
    • none of the above <_<

Obviously its GW!

i beat the game and now do straight pvp tombs

just got my chars through game then deleted them... thats my style :P

btw names are:

well... lol i remake pvp alot the only static char is Unbreakable Aura, a new monk... :(

someone deleted the have rogue unban you option :)

lol mr mind even with my alt i have higher stats then you :(

Edited by Hardcore

gee, I wonder why...

...why you think, after cheating the entire community, and insulting developers, you deserve to be allowed back in?

why is it cheating?

coloured Gm a zoom were allowed before the update and now it's suddenly cheating?

it's only not allowed cause we might report bugs that are already fixed

and we didn't report any bugs at all.

and i think i deserve to be back in cause multiple people did even more things against the rules and are still in the game, they get warnings bans for a week or so or any other punishment but their char doesn't get locked, they don't have a ban for life and guess what someone who is playing by the rules his entire EL life gets banned for life cause of 2 mistakes :)

Edit: 24. No Skirting Punishments.

Do not attempt to create additional accounts if you have been banned or suspended. Seeking loopholes to any punishment can result in permanent bans from both the Eternal Lands Forums and game.

Belali got banned and created multiple accounts and he didn't get a permanent ban

and when he got banned he created even more accounts to mule and now he's back in the game

Edited by Hardcore

@ Mr. Mind....all you do is tell everyone that you dont like them well nobody likes you either so just leave the forums and go play with ur little newbie guild

209316[/snapback]

'TheDoctor' you're a bigot . Once you know EVERYONE in RICH then feel free to slate us all - until then your're exhibiting bigotry - an unreasoning dislike or predjudice against a group either racial, political, religious or, in this case, a guild.

Not to mention libel.

"A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation."

Or slander

"A false and malicious statement or report about someone."

Take your choice of the two. Until you provide me with evidence, I have nothing more to say.

I have evidence against you in particular plenty Mr. Mind. You try to bellitle people and bring them down, You outright attack me, then say I am going back on my promise in the apology topic because I defended myself from your actions. You are a downright mean, nasty individual, who loves to ironically hold people against their word, when you so many times have cried the injustice plea for people labelling your guild.

Edited by scarab2k