Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sparhawk

A idea for a magic spell

A spell called curse.It would make someone unlucky for sayone ingame el day.

For example it would make mn attack more,tankel mess up more,lless special items.But i should be hard to do and cost a bit more than normal spells.It would also have to be done on sight and would have to be one curse per 2 days.

It could be implemented to work with a guy who jumped your deathbag.

The game remembers if he/she jumped your bag in the last x hours/days and then you can cast the curse on him.This would also bag tags(not nessecarily visible to players),so the computer can remember it

and enable the player to cast the curse...

discuss....

And since it is a hostile spell it would need to be cast on a PK map and only on players. The spell is used commonly in online games. But the way you are using it is not what I like.

I think Curse should temporarily decrease attributes and skills. Not all of them. just a random few. The spell could be cast multiple times of course. Perhaps three times being the max, and the spell would pick 1 skill and 1 attribute to decrease, anywhere from 1-6 levels down. This of course could be used on creatures as well as players

Curse is such a generic name however. What about..."Disjunction" or "Transmutate" :P

---

Another spell that would make PKing interesting is "Cotton Mouth"(Or another name) which would cause the person it was cast on to not be able to drink potions for a short amount of time. 1-5 Seconds. But I imagine PK'ers would no like this one very much.

---

If more offensive spells are put into place, we will need more defensive spells.

"Spirit shield" Would block the above two spells and reduce the damage of a "harm" spell by 1/4

---

Shield could be modified to defend against a precentage not just +5 armour.

---

Restore should restore all HP but for a larger amount of mana

Power heal should restore a number depending on level 20-40HP.

---

Identify would show the player the stats of the player or monster it was cast on. If we get a spell that will reduce stats I would like to see how much it reduced it before I tried a monster that was normally to big for me.

---

Additional spells to increase stats would also be good. But we have potions for that already I suppose.

Edited by Brom

*runs away and trips on tirahazor* :huh:

:axeman_rune: :battleaxe: :battleaxe_rune: :):P

That is an evil spell, i agree with NitageR

We do need a spell that can heal others like 20hp more then just that 8 or 10 whatever :D

Edited by Josie

how about instead of it being a spell you cast directly on other players, you can spike your bag with it. So then bagjumpers would have to b more careful of which bag they steal :P