Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sparhawk

Battle Of The Titans

Who do think will win?One week to train.  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who do think will win?One week to train.

• Lan_Mandragoran
    • Sir_Launcelot

My brother Sir_launcelot(DukeKasper) will be going head to head with Lan_mandragoran(Brom).The finest training will bring one victory in a week.Roleplaying at its finest.Its a battle to gain honour or lose a bit.

I myself will be giving up time so that Launcelot might have more time to train.This is the ONE battle to see this October.May the best Fighter claim victory!

I of course vote for Lan_Mandragoran. Though I hope he has enough time to train. Perhaps I will take time off dating lovely young ladies so that I can train more :evilgrin:

And I had no clue he was your brother :) I guess that happens when you are in character the entire time.

::When you are challenged to a duel, you would be wise to accept. Otherwise you might be considered "the spineless" He is just above me in skill so I will train hard so that I can match him.::

EDIT: We are titans?

Edited by Brom

No my Brother will win muhahaha! . I thought titans would be a nice describing name.Really catchy and i had just seen the 1981 film of it(for english class)

I sometimes have that much :P Tonight for example...20min :)

((OOC Post))

We are making an RP event out of this. Ok, I was unable to get on last night at all! So I will post what I know here.

I am taking a trip Saturday-Thursday with my father and will not be online. So either we duel tonight (Friday evening, US) or when I come back (next Friday) Other possiblities are Saturday morning, US and Thursday night when I get back, which is unlikly, I will be unpacking. If Sparhawk or his brother could give a time we could plan it better. Above are the times I am availableish.

My time zone = Mountain Time Zone, GMT -7

Lan and Sir_Lanucelot will not be the only duelers, Everyone is invited to challenge someone to a duel, By the rules of Chivalry, they will accept if their is a mutual feeling reguarding the other.

Rules

1) This is an RP event. Characters and Spectators MUST be in character. If you do not know what this means then I suggest you attend one of the RP events before this duel so that you can learn.

2)Duelers will set their own terms (In RP), armour, potions, healing, etc.

3)The main purpose of this event is the RP, not actually the Duel. It will not be a grand fight because we are both fairly low levels.

4)Any other rules that we see to announce during/before the event.

Edited by Brom

Updated. read above. Yoshi I will of course fourm PM you when I get a time.

Im back from my trip, I will likly fail in this fight. But we will do it. Saturday Morning? 10:00AM my time? which would be 12:00 your time. Let me know if this is ok, And if not, give me a time and I will try to be there. :P

The crowd roars...

It is a brisk, cold day in a areana deep in the heart of the icy LNX island...

The crowd of LNX are roaring " Lan_Mandoragan! Lan_Mandoragan!". Lan_Mandoragan enetered the field, and a chorus of cheers. Then, Sir_Launcelot poofed in on the areana, and the crowd of friends on the other side cheered for Launcelot.

Why would LNX be cheering for me...Lan is in the -RP- Role Playing guild :D It shall be a fair fight. But once again we were not on at the same time. We will find a time. :D

Sir_Launcelot or sparhawk, pick a time and I will see if I can be there. Not sundays please.

I work until 5, get home 5:30 then have a class at 7:00...a small window to hit. 6:00 Wednesday my time is 7:00PM your time. Yes/No?

Ha! Are we ever going to duel ;P It ends up that class is way up north, so I will be leaving right after work on Wednesday. :) Thursday? 6:00PM? I will skip dancing downtown and have a duel!