Harvester

What is better

Which is better  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Magic and summoning
    • Sword combat
    • Run like heck

Which one is better to use. Magic and summoning used to attack or sword combat? Or for the new guy aproch. Run like heck.

Edited by Harvester

:lol: thats couse your a gnome >_<

Yea true, I hate to be in that postion too :blink:

:omg:

:blink: heh i feel ya...

I hate to be in that spot too :omg:

Lear to trust your skills, whether it's your sword prowess or your magic abilities.

Summoning is powerful, but so is the determined warrior's array of weapons.

So the best in my opinion is the sword, but eventually summoning and magic will prevail.

Debatable for me. But Im going to say the sword. Due to the simple fact that not many people just have a life supply of ELE's in storage to summon with. Due to the lack of ELE's I would say the sword is a better lifestyle. Yes the summoned monsters may be able to beat the single swordsman, but likewise lots of swordsmen can beat the single Summoned creature. The sword takes no special and rare things. The sword.

i go for the sword

i saw Cg and doc pwn donpedro and 6 summoned chimmies with a sword (Cg got the chimmies down in like 6/10 seconds :P )

I'd hate to be on the receiving end of being attacked by 3-4 summoned chimerans.

Magic & Summoning

208021[/snapback]

true but well, time u get the lvl and the stuff to summon em, better fight with a sword,a nd besides, u don't get xp when ur summons fight do you? (unless its with a new patch, long time i haven't been arround but the last time i came, it was on the suggestions forum :P )

(unless its with a new patch, long time i haven't been arround but the last time i came, it was on the suggestions forum smile.gif )

Not yet, but We hope and pray the Summoning system get a total overhaul. As I think it will. We are currenly re-building and creating skills. :P

I'd love to change my vote if they restricted the number of summons to a multiple of a certain skill (4 charm=1 summon). Or something.

Its nice to see so many differnt out looks on this topic. Me personal dont know which i would prefer. Think i might run

i go for the sword

i saw Cg and doc pwn donpedro and 6 summoned chimmies with a sword (Cg got the chimmies down in like 6/10 seconds :D )

208073[/snapback]

Ive seen them taken down by 15. Its all about how you use em, just like the sword.

Its true tho, not a lot of summoners keep a ready stock of ele, And the ones who do, like me, tend to be lazy =)

I'd say the sword. Cheaper, more of 'em, and no research before you can use one.

:D Dunian :battleaxe:

I love being ganged by 3-4 summoned wolfies :devlish:

But others... :w00t:

Magic+summon

Edited by NitageR

I think it depends on the opponents. Like any skill. But it is fun to chase people around with 4 chims :devlish:

Minion (302 ele in stock)

Edited by Minion

How in the heck do you have so many ELE in stock? Heh.

\o/ <3 Minion

As for the topic, summoning all the way.. there is nothing like a pack of loyal hounds at your side during an invasion.. or.. just.. to hurt people ;D

chimhuntz.jpg

My puppies after gorging themselves on Trolls in the last invasion. Aren't they pwecious?

I made the ELE's the good old fashion way ... bought them.

208324[/snapback]

208324[/snapback]

yeah, they aren't hard to make - think the chance is something like 1/1K LE. I know even before I was artificier, I made 3 ELE in my first 1K LE - which I think is how many I made...

Guest Enghae

:w00t: It really depends on your skill. If you dont have much skill in summ and magic, youd be better off with a sword. :battleaxe:

sword always the best

chims u can run for, and pole jump abit and attack them 1 by 1 and diss the rest, its easy..and if some1 summons just walk away and come back later

they r only good for 1 suprise attack, if u die another time to them, then u r a noob