Eternal Lands Official Forums
confused sun

Serpent Sword Mod

G'day everyone!

I think it would be cool to be able to take venom from red snakes (you know the

poisonous ones) and put it onto the serpent sword. Then wait like 2 in-game days

for it to like dissolve into the sword so that when u att an animal u poison it.

Now maybe it shouldn't work 100% in pk maps cuz that wouldn't be fair, and not

work at all on stuff like gargoyles skeletons etc - cuz they're dead. (Duh!)

Wouldnt that be kool :confused:

hmm only on modable swords?

for example if you would be able to make something poisonous in RL you could do it by taking poisonous fruit and rubbing it over anything to make that item poisonous so i think we should be able to do it with any weapon not only modable

but perhaps make the difference that with modable it will stay poisonous forever and with normal swords the poison goes away after abit

Iron sword + death essence (+...) creating a poisonous sword, which only lasts a few minutes before corroding away (lost). Would fit in to the thread on Transient Items :)

I'm just trying to find a use for iron swords :)

What about dipping a needle in poison ?

You can sting people with it. Or maybe have tube/pipe where you insert the needle and blow on the other end to shoot the needle out of it !!!

What about dipping a needle in poison ?

You can sting people with it. Or maybe have tube/pipe where you insert the needle and blow on the other end to shoot the needle out of it !!!

208328[/snapback]

and there could be a random event where you acidentally swallow your poisoned needle :P J/K

a poisoned blowgun would be fun to use, and I like the idea of poisoning weapons

(Meep.)

Um, um..... well, kinda defeats purpose of serp, because serp = p-wnz all! The serp doesn't need a improvement.

(Meep.)

On the other hand, it would take a lot of venom and venom would be a uncommon-rare drop, it wears off after a while, and it has to fit into a skill like crafting or manu.