Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Nightmare

Join our Roleplaying group :D

I, Dark_Nightmare of EG, (Prince Necrold of the Black Draegoni in RP),

have decided to make a RP guild, the Eternal Guardians. If you want to join,(it's an un-official guild, don't worry :mace: ) If the REAL Eternal Guardians wanna say anything, go ahead my fellow guildies :) If you wanna join, just post here, and swear to help the promotion and safety of RPing.

My char MIGHT join if he cant find green_man,scuba_dee or spectra who never seem to be on.

rp char crispin

also a message to -rp- are you guys online?

I'd pick a new name if I were you. Eternal Guardians is not only a named used by a real guild but also a nickname for moderators.

Hey Dark :mace:

I think you better come up with a different name as LV suggested. It's just going to create too much confusion this way.

I'd pick a new name if I were you. Eternal Guardians is not only a named used by a real guild but also a nickname for moderators.

207549[/snapback]

Well to be honest NO ONE knows the mods by that name..we did pick that for a nickname but it was never used. So your only problem would be with the real guild.

3 against one, you guys win, (shudders at Lord Vermor's stare). Have any suggestions? And I have never heard ANYONE refer to MODs as Eternal Guardians accept for me.

It was an old name back in the day *still lives in the past sometimes*

Maybe have something like |Name| clan

where name is whatever you choose

OR

Seeing how you chose Eternal guardian's, you are trying to work with the game's theme, perhaps something like the Immortal/Everlasting/Timeless Guardians?

My char MIGHT join if he cant find green_man,scuba_dee or spectra who never seem to be on.

rp char crispin

also a message to -rp- are you guys online?

207548[/snapback]

the RP chars aren't always on as often as the main alts... plus it's a smaller guild... so ask on chan 4, and someone who knows someone in the guild will probably be about

My RP character is nearly finished "Lan_Mandragoran" And when he is I hope to snag someone in the game and join, Hopefully be put to level 19 in the guild so that I can allow others to join. We will see what Yoshi/ScubaDee says. If this is the case, pm Brom in game if Lan is not online. Now that I have a stable connection, I should be leaving Brom on all day long so that you can leave me in-game messages.

As for the original statement in this thread. Do not create another guild. Join the -RP- guild and create your own circle of Draegoni friends there. I myself will join as I am the old storyteller of a Draegoni. Blue however, not black.

I myself will join as I am the old storyteller of a Draegoni. Blue however, not black.

207838[/snapback]

I'm blue draegoni as well. though historian more than storyteller. my alt in the -RP- guild is an elf though. if you wanna get into -RP-, you can contact me and I should be able to get a guild leader online to talk to you

meh, I'm RP'ing as a grandson of a Draegoni, and I'm suppose to be half Draegoni, so I might be able to play as a Draegoni :confused:

But at the moment, I'm working on a story, I really gotta get that finished.

And you might have to rethink it about being a Draegoni only RP group thingy.