Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vampireLOREN

Addiction

To defend my friend sMooMs,

Where are his logs, he never got to see his logs, when people ask for him for his logs we get no anwser.

If there are really logs show them, so sMooMs can have a feeling that he was wrong and he is banned right , and not an mistake.

If there are logs of sMooMs insulting mods/devs could anyone post them here or PM them to me?

And do not ignore this post like the other post been ignored sMooMs has the right to know what he did wrong.

Greetings , Wastedoftime

Edited by Wastedoftime

Guest Enyo
sMooMs has the right to know what he did wrong.

207782[/snapback]

smooms isn't stupid, he knows what he did wrong.. <_<

post deleted so nvm...

btw sMooMs really wants to know what he said to get banned.

maybe he forgotten what he said? or he doesn't know anything about saying anything about mods?

Roja said in some other topic that everyone who got banned cause of this could ask Entropy for the logs, but sMooMs is banned so he can't ask for em till oktober 2006.

that's why we do it for him but we don't get replies. (Ent and Roja are busy people so that could explain)

let's wait a day or so and wait for a reply about his logs instead of spamming their inbox about it all the time.

Edited by Hardcore

Guest Enyo
Oct 1 

====

#GM from HaRdCoRe: so this is how Ef falls apart... ;/

#GM from HaRdCoRe: because of some stupid bitch ass mod scheme

Oct3

===

#GM from HaRdCoRe: lmao i'm sucking up to rogue :icon4:

207760[/snapback]

First of all, i know hardcore is unbanned and i'm not trying to get him banned again but this log proves a point.. he blames the mods for their demise and then he begins to suck up to rogue "his own words" and i imagine to entropy, as well.

most of them will do this...most of them, including hardcore have said nasty things about the mods, especially rogue and then apologize later only to do it all over again (some even on probation)..the rest of the log speaks for itself so i really don't trust their apologies now, sorry. -_-

edit: hardcore, smooms hasn't forgotten what he said, if anything he can't remember it all because he's said so much over the past months. but he knows he is guilty so no need to pretend that he isn't aware of his words/actions.

Edited by Electra

well about that sucking up to rogue...

i think you already know this Enyo since i've been through this before with you.

i know rogue is working hard for this game just to get shit like this, but i defended Rogue a couple of times on the forum (maybe you seen it maybe not)

but at the same time i had to stay friends with the people against Rogue.

i had to search through my logs and report to Entropy every bad thing i said to mods, Rogue was in it 1 time and it didn't contain any severe things or any accusations about him and such.

and i know Rogue doesn't believe any of us anymore, but i just wanted to make this clear.

Guest Enyo

i had to stay friends with the people against Rogue.

207806[/snapback]

this is honest.. thank you for being honest here..

I read the logs again , i read the posts made on forums since the whole thing started. Also i talked to several of them. Here is my personal oppinion:

I woudn't unban any of those 11 persons banned:

HOAXER

SMOOMS

TIDUS

DJINN

MURIDI

CHICKENGEORGE

SENIA

HARDCORE

POWERWARRIOR

OHOHOK

FROGKILL

And all this time they tryed to talk their way out trying to talk with mods in particular, sending PM's and so on.

You see any little piece of remorse ? Because i don't. I found only hatred, insults, acusations, l33t attitude, who acuse the mods is their hero's and so on.

So why we should even consider unbanning them ?

To let them make a new client ? To level uber fast ? To hear from them more insults ?

207760[/snapback]

I have to agree with Rogue on this, I vote for not unbanning them. They are too much trouble to keep an eye on as well and most likely will simply end up banned again and they will try to contest it, yet again. They know what they did is wrong, but they still did it.

I would rather make the community a bit better by getting rid of the people who break the rules and cause problems, then keep more players in the game that give all the mods and admins a headache.

but at the same time i had to stay friends with the people against Rogue.

207806[/snapback]

Next time try to be yourself instead of "uber kewl" impressing your friends. You just make yourself look like an ass in the end.

i agree with roja, ent and the devs on this, no unban. Maybe tidus he's not a bad guy when you get to know him. the rest deserve it.

Edited by MoJo

if smooms wants his logs then he can send an email to entropy or rogue who have the fully logs and they will send it to him personally.

Stop the bickering here. Now. Or more forum suspensions will be coming.

The logs will not be posted here. As already stated, sMooMs can email roja or ent for his portion of the logs. End of story.

could I ask you to return please.....You are needed now.

207661[/snapback]

Me? Needed? Seriously doubt that Vamp. I have left EL because of unjust and unfair treatment, no sense in my returning at the time being.

Let me rephrase this..not all as in the ones that macroed used illegal client...

No I will not return at this time Vamp.

**edited to rephrase myself**

Edited by LadyWolf

Stop the bickering here.  Now.  Or more forum suspensions will be coming.

The logs will not be posted here.  As already stated, sMooMs can email roja or ent for his portion of the logs.  End of story.

207929[/snapback]

I agree...please close this post.

To be honest..all it has bought about is more of the same old crap.

Edited by vampireLOREN